• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1725 and Series I/II OD trans

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Rebuilt Series V /1725 engine and Series I/II OD trans for sale.
Reasonable offers/trades entertained.
Thank you

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
What's a reasonable offer? Do you plan to come to Columbia spring 2023? If so, would it be an inconcenience to hold until then, or how long can you store? What machine work have you done to the 1725? Wish I had something to trade, but I'm not to the point where I'm thinking of an Alpine as anything other than basic transportation where I want to keep the parts I already have (nothing like what say, Bob W has, but nevertheless, a lot of the basics to keep what I have on the road). Sorry for so many questions, but my current obligations are a constraint on my travel, whereas time is quite a bit less, and quality and value are considerably more of a consderation. At the very least, maybe your time in response would be more information for someone else interested. As I write this, I'm thinking I DO have a black (I think) extra Robbins (I think, again) top (or two) that I might consider parting with. Don't remember meeting you previously in Columbia, but I DO (think) I remember your car, and (I think) I've heard Dan talk of you before. Not sure I can make a Triangle area visit anytime soon. Thanks for you time.