• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

14 inch alloy wheels for sale

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a set of four of these BWA 14x6 inch alloys for sale. They weigh 13 pounds each which is one pound less than the stock steel 13 inch steel wheel. The offset is the same as the stock wheel too and they use the stock steel wheel lug nuts. A little cleaning and polishing and they will look great! $400 for the set plus shipping or I can bring them to the Invasion swap meet for the buyer to pick up.BWA 14 inch wheel.jpg BWA 14 inch wheel2.jpg

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Update-I just got the other wheels out of the attic-there are five of them! Same price. These were an option on Alfa Romeos of the 70's and are made in Italy

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yes-4 1/4" bolt circle. These were on a Sunbeam I had years ago......