• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

10% Discount to Club Members from Classic Sunbeam

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Curt Meinel of Classic Sunbeam wanted to remind all SAOCA members that he offers a 10% discount on all orders. Just include your SAOCA membership number on your next order and save.

We thank Curt for his continued support of the SAOCA.
Be sure to support our vendors Alpine community and keep them in business so we can keep our cars on the road.

Classic Sunbeam's website is http://www.classicsunbeam.com/

Thanks Curt! :)

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Contact our Membership Director, Rich Vose (RootesRich) and he will verify that you are a member and will give you your number.

RootesRich

Donation Time
Membership Numbers

Membership numbers will be e-mailed out this weekend. If you don't receive an e-mail from me by April 9th, please contact me via e-mail or PM. If you're unsure if I have your e-mail address, send it to me anyway.

1. I have limited records of original member numbers. Those that I have will keep the same number, Those I don't have will be assigned new numbers.

2. New members will be assigned a number.

3. Former members re-joining after letting their membership lapse will receive a new number.

Contact me with any questions or concerns.

And thank you Curt for supporting the SAOCA!