• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Jeff Howarth

All synchro Overdrive kit

DONT shorten by 7 inch, it will be way too short.
  2. Jeff Howarth

Alpine doors - Unsold parts will be scrapped January 31st

Hi swede, I am interested in the series V, do you have a title for it
  3. Jeff Howarth

Holbay rocker cover for sale

Hi, I have Holbay rocker cover for sale, I gave part a quick polish and it came up pretty well. Comes complete with the correct Holbay filler neck. $150 plus shipping from UK.
  4. Jeff Howarth

Alpine V oil filler pipe

Hi Brian, I have one if you still need one. $10 plus post. jeff
  5. Jeff Howarth

Gearbox advice

Correct, John is the expert rebuilder which gives confidence to anyone that I supply a kit to. I do have one ready to go if anyone is looking. Jeff
  6. Jeff Howarth

Did series V come with OD warning light?

The od warning light was fitted to series 3 and 4 but was not fitted to series v.
  7. Jeff Howarth

Which model overdrive unit is appropriate for a series V

Just noticed this topic, I have recently added a com0,eye conversion kit to the for sale section of the forum if anyone is interested. Jeff
  8. Jeff Howarth

floor pans

Yes, I have some floor pans, send me a pm for details
  9. Jeff Howarth

Overdrive kit ready to go
  10. Jeff Howarth

I'm going to list this on ebay this week
  11. Jeff Howarth

Full conversion kit with rebuilt gearbox and OD I have a full conversion kit available that will fit any Alpine Series I-V Gearbox and OD rebuilt by John Roseby. New speedo cable and wiring loom Used and tested factory speedo, relay and switch I will ship anywhere in a wooden crate at cost...
  12. Jeff Howarth

Alpine and Tiger owner, about to start rebuilding the last Alpine

Alpine and Tiger owner, about to start rebuilding the last Alpine
  13. Jeff Howarth

Series 5 in good condition - preferably red !

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a series 5 Alpine in good condition and yes, preferably red. This is for a friend of mine who is wanting to get back into Sunbeams. Please let me know if you are thinking of selling your car, or know of a good rust free one. Minor work or finishing off is fine...
  14. Jeff Howarth

WANTED: TIGER STEERING COLUMN

Hi Fonz, I have a spare if you have not found one
  15. Jeff Howarth

Overdrive + badges - Laycok

Wow, this does take me back. It explains why a couple of people have emailed me asking about them. Yes, I had 20 made, if there is interest I can see if I can get another run done.
  16. Jeff Howarth

Overdrive Wiring ect.

this one
  17. Jeff Howarth

Hotrod Hillman transmission and overdrive

example of the rebuilt all synchro units I have shipped
  18. Jeff Howarth

Laycock for a '67 or 5 speed?

I have made contact with Phil, seems my contact details changed a few years ago and were not reflected on here for some reason, sorry. You can message me on here or email direct to jeff.v8tiger - x - gmail . com - swap the x for an @ sign and remove the spaces. Tom H - glad to her the OD I...
  19. Jeff Howarth

Need Overdrive gearbox for Series 2 Alpine with Overdrive unit.

James, I have sent you a pm - drop me an email and I will send info
  20. Jeff Howarth

Need Overdrive gearbox for Series 2 Alpine with Overdrive unit.

Hi Bobby, I have some synchro and non syncho OD transmissions. drop me a mail at jeffDOTv8tigerATgmail dot com