• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

Mystery LHM

Hi To add to my collection of Harrington cars, I recently bought a Harrington LeMans that had lived under a tree for the last 20 years (possibly longer). It doesn't have a number plate and the son of the owner has no recollection of a number plate (registration number). I have tried through...
  2. A

Harrington Le Mans Side Trims

Hi This is my annual plea for anyone who might have these lying in some forgotten corner. If you have the Harrington Le Mans side trims either complete or incomplete I would be very interested in hearing from you. Best regards Clive clivepocock@little-oaks.org
  3. A

Replicating Le Mans Side trims

All Despite now having original spears and door trims I am still in need of rear wing/fender trim and finishing plates i.e. the flashes at the end of the trim down by the rear valance. Unless I can find any originals I am going to have to replicate in someway. I am told I could use Volvo...
  4. A

Harrington LeMans Side trim

Hi I know we have our own website but always worth asking the mothership :-) Does anyone have and Harrington Le Mans trim they are willing to sell. Specifically looking for the external trim but would be interested in anything Harrington :-) best regards Clive Series II, Harrington...
  5. A

Anyone tried these ? Rootes Sunbeam Alpine Roller Tip Rocker Arms Set

Hi Does anyone have any experience with these "Rootes Sunbeam Alpine Roller Tip Rocker Arms Set ". I see a company on ebay selling them and wondered if they make any difference to the tappet noise? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350202379335?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  6. A

D series courtesy light

Hi My D series on a SIV body is being rebuilt and I have just been told by the bodywork chap that he thinks there should be a courtesy light switch on the tailgate but he doesnt see any holes in the fibreglass. Does anyone know and/or have pictures please? Best regards Clive...
  7. A

Harrington Le Mans side trims

Hi I know this is a very long shot but does anyone have the side trims from a Harrington Le Mans? Here's hoping Best regards Clive
  8. A

Restoring Window Regulator SIV

Hi I am trying to fix the lack of window winding available on my D type Harrington...it is a Series IV base. I bought a new quadrant and bushes from Alpine West Midlands. There were rudimentary instructions but not good...does anyone have a picture of what the regulator should look like and...