• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Jaars

Anyone know whose Harrington this is?

I happen to know someone in Hughson CA, who owns two Harrington LeMans: one LHD and one RHD. Could that be what your are looking for?
  2. Jaars

Looking for a boot Luggage Rack.

I know I have one somewhere, because I remember taking it if the trunk no boot lid. Has a little rust, but the petite e will be right
  3. Jaars

TE/AE United 41 August 15-18, 2024 West Lebanon, New Hampshire

Hotel reservations are made best by telephone I was just informed. This is not a major chain type motel, however has a charming ambiance inside.
  4. Jaars

Alpine Innovations Webcon intake manifold

How about a Series 2 manifold with two Webers. See picture
  5. Jaars

1963 Series 3 Alpine $800

Where is his location?
  6. Jaars

WANTED: TRUNK LID

I am in Cornish, NH. Still available Also have hoods and doors! Robert email me at. 64venezia at gmail dot com
  7. Jaars

Sad news re: a former member

Jim, You mention this "I just remember when it had a really hot 1725 with DCOEs." Is that the engine powering my Venezia?? I got it from Jim when he was getting into the V6 scene. It came with a full description of what all he did to it. I always wondered where Jim was, never saw anymore...
  8. Jaars

SUNI VII success

Unfortunately I had to miss this SUNI. But from Mikes comments it sounds like it was again a wonderful event. "Wish the interval between SUNI was less than five years" , as you said Mike,come to the yearly TEAE UNITED, it is like a somewhat smaller SUNI. Robert
  9. Jaars

WANTED: TRUNK LID

Not local, but I have 2 round corner and 3 square cornered ones. Not perfect but good usable. Robert
  10. Jaars

Series 3 or later Right Hand Window Regulator

Eddie, I have a RH spare. I did send you two PMs. All of a sudden I realize who you are. We visited twice many moons ago. Robert Knightowl, for you I have one S4-5 LH one, not sure it is right. It has only one upper mounting arm.
  11. Jaars

Remanufactured Girling Brake Calipers

Steve, These look very good and I will send people your way if I can. Robert
  12. Jaars

Series IV-V Mounting Brackets for Front Shock Absorber

I think I do , I will look tomorrow morning. Robert
  13. Jaars

1964 Sunbeam Venezia (not quite so super) Superleggera

Let me clarify, it is a S2 ported manifold with indeed two Webers. Since I happen to have these two brand new Webers I thought I try this. Some of the linkage came from Pierce. However the car is still not totally complete and on the road. It is a souped up engine with lighted flywheel, etc...
  14. Jaars

1964 Sunbeam Venezia (not quite so super) Superleggera

Let me answer the last question first: these peaked openings are indeed functional, it is for the heater on rh side and "air conditoning " on the lh side. The structure is not build out of wire but tubes, a patented process of Touring Superleggera. This car came from Washington state to me. With...
  15. Jaars

1970 Alpine GT $2000

Just happen to see on Facebook a 1970 Alpine GT for sale . It is red and appears complete. But has rust in rockers and floors. Motor turns over, tranny free. Ryan Gannon in Johnsonville, NY. Just northeast of Albany. No relationship or interest by me.
  16. Jaars

Passenger door hinges

I have a pair, send me an email 64venezia at g mail (dot) com . Robert
  17. Jaars

Thermostat Housing Needed

And I have one , 64venezia at g mail(dot)com Robert
  18. Jaars

parts needed: "clips", "TIGER"steering column,front conv top header

I have the S2 Hood Frame with Head Rail and the two Locks. No cant rails.
  19. Jaars

Wanted 1592 cc block and crankshaft

Further away in New Hampshire, but I have 4 engines sitting in my barn. I also have separate crankshafts.