• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Ed109

V6 Battery Relocation

Hi all, So my V6 is in place and mounts are being welded up by my body guy. He's very kindly run me a second pass-through for the exhaust but obviously hits a bit of a problem with the Alpine battery box sitting right in the way of where you would run the second pipe. I've told him to chop...
  2. Ed109

Orchid Green Monster - A V6 Project

Hi all, I'm sure I'll be pestering you all for help in the coming months but for now just thought I'd put a stake in the ground somewhere near the beginning of my SV resto/V6 project. Hopefully my record here will help spur me on (ie: embarass me) into keeping on top of things. Maybe I'll...