• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Stephen

Heater Valve

Dan you seem to agree, friend said he has it for 5 years no problems yet. Maybe his lasted because he said his MGC had rebuilt engine and Radiator? Stephen
  2. Stephen

Heater Valve

I was looking for a heater valve for a long time my 67 would not completely close then looking at a MOSS catalog for a MGC parts, I found this. Perfect fit.
  3. Stephen

Atlanta British Car Event Sept 9, 2023

Im in, alway a good class of cars
  4. Stephen

Ross Hulse RIP

It now lives in SC and hopefully will for some time I gave it to my son and his son wants it when he is done.
  5. Stephen

Save the date! Sunbeam Invasion/BASH Columbia, SC Mar 31-Apr 2 2023

Sent in my form, looking forward to seeing everyone Stephen
  6. Stephen

Series V Caliper Replacement

I rebuilt mine 16 years ago with kits from Sunbeam Specialty never had a issue till slight pull now. I gave car to my son so going to rebuild them again after testing high water in fluid. Hoses, dust seal again, also replacing cylinders this time .
  7. Stephen

Car Capsule

Selling Car capsule 16' L x 7" W it great for indoor or car port storage helps keep rodents out and controls moister, as well as damage from things that go bump. Great for winter storage Asking $250 on craigslist Charlotte $225. here cost then for me $439. now $500. new
  8. Stephen

Seats covers

I removed these red seats foam was shot, seat covers in good condition if you like, there your just First come Get them 1 of 3 ways 1. prepay freight 2 .pick up in waxhaw nc 3. or if your going to Columbia show in April I can bring them
  9. Stephen

BRITISH CAR CLUB of CHARLESTON SC - Saturday October 23rd 2021

Room to share, I have booked a room at the Tru by Hilton mt pleasant Charleston SC If anyone wants to share and save a rate its $210. plus tax so half rate staying Friday 10 / 22 checking out 10 /23
  10. Stephen

dash heat label

Dash heat lever, labeling, cold warm hot, off car screen Have seen replacements on other car including my old one Was wondering if anyone knows if there still made or do they have a good one Thanks in advance Stephen
  11. Stephen

Got it home!

Looks like a fun project, Good luck
  12. Stephen

CANCELLED!! March 27th Carolina British Classics Car Show, Columbia, SC

Yes I talked to Doug he is hoping Higgins farm will have his gathering in the fall, MMGCC had a 3 club ride down to Beaver's Den rt 97 SC 2 clubs from NC and 1 from Columbia SC got to keep them on the road
  13. Stephen

Tanneau Right hand drive for 67 V5

Looking for RHD Tanneau cover in fair to ex condition also GT door card template
  14. Stephen

Seat Diaphragm

Thank Jan I did have to straighten and weld passenger side plus 2 other cracks in welds i found,I haven't pulled apart drivers side yet As I said before not sure if seats are original to the car its a late model GT
  15. Stephen

Seat Diaphragm

Seat are the ones Joe has on his page with wood plugs up front to support cushions. so I don't know if seat are from older model or late but that's them So I know now I have to make a top piece to support cushios Thank you Jim
  16. Stephen

Seat Diaphragm

if you send me an Email I can attach picture
  17. Stephen

Seat Diaphragm

my car came from down under and the seat did not have a diaphragm it was different, had very heavy material with metal inserts that had pop rivets on the side in the middle was heavy rubber loops with rubber strips and springs not sure how to send picture but there are no matching holes
  18. Stephen

Seat Diaphragm

other pictures welcomed Thank you
  19. Stephen

Seat Diaphragm

Thanks Puff 4 They look good it looks like I have to drill under main rail frame bar into the square L frame. Yes and get a strong grand son to hold back thanks Gary T as well
  20. Stephen

Seat Diaphragm

Does anyone have pictures of how they installed the diaphragms from SS using his supplied hooks thanks in advance Stephen