• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Series6

Hillman Husky conversion?

Aside from the obvious bodies, how similar are the Husky and Alpine chassis? Wondering if a V6 conversion with an existing conversion kit is possible. Got a line on a Husky here in Washington.
  2. Series6

2024 Club Calendar Monthly Car Articles

Where was this photo taken?
  3. Series6

There's no accounting for ______.

Actually the writers previously worked at IKEA, so some assembly required.
  4. Series6

Massive Sunbeam Hoard in Oregon

Appears they cleared the foliage recently.
  5. Series6

Massive Sunbeam Hoard in Oregon

There’s another cache in Oregon I came across at a gun show, then on google maps. Three cars two probably restorable, 3 pallets of nos parts. I call every few months to see if he’s willing to sell the parts. His son is not a car guy so I want to get in before the recycler does..
  6. Series6

There's no accounting for ______.

I have a contact in Hollywood that Transformers 46 is in the planning stage and ……
  7. Series6

FYI-V6 Water Pumps

Wondering if anyone knows a company that will re-con existing water pumps. Over the years, I’ve accumulated a few that my come in handy for someone else’s project.
  8. Series6

FYI-V6 Water Pumps

Since moving to the Northwest rust has been an issue on some components. Wanted to replace the one on my 67 but looked around and every auto parts source said not available. Internet search turned up Rock Auto has them in good supply. Aluminum. Got two. Includes gaskets. for what it’s worth.
  9. Series6

SAOCA facebook page

This Board has accomplished so much. Well done guys.
  10. Series6

SAOCA facebook page

Facebook should be a recruiting tool for this forum.
  11. Series6

Best place for parts?

Also try Classic Sunbeam in New York. I’ve had great luck with them.
  12. Series6

offy gaskets

Offy referred me to Racer Walsh.
  13. Series6

offy gaskets

No help there. Just called them. Try Fel-Pro or Racer Walsh.
  14. Series6

offy gaskets

Call 323-225-1307?
  15. Series6

offy gaskets

Try 323-225-1307
  16. Series6

2024 Calendar

Beautifully done. (Why am I not surprised?)
  17. Series6

Barn find Harrington?

Anyone near Santa Maria California? Seller spent have good reviews so someone might want to put eyes on this. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2073781916306307/
  18. Series6

Fun Alpine Pictures

Saw my first Alpine in Toronto as winter was clearing early 61. We lived on Dufferin St. it was Red.
  19. Series6

Board Terms and Potential New Officers

This Board has done an amazing service to the Marque and to all SAOCA members. Bonding with the Rootes Trust, and the Brits, the innovative ways to encourage membership, the stunning calendars, and the time it takes from family, friends and other interests….. These guys deserve acknowledgment...
  20. Series6

Series V Cologne conversion

If you used Dan’s kit he may be able to advise