• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. atallamcs

‘BONNET’ hood release plastic handle

I am in need of a good condition hood release handle for my 1961 Setues II. THANKS. atallamcs@aol.com. (Bill)
  2. atallamcs

1961 Series II For Sale in Reno

I have been busy and have not kept in touch. I hope everyone is well and enjoying their Sunbeams. I will be selling the last of my Sunbeams. This fresh restoration does justice to a great car. I have extensive photos for serious buyers. It comes with two sets of wheels, hard and soft top...
  3. atallamcs

Not something you see everyday

I have a pair of headlight trim rings. They are in reasonable condition but the chrome pieces are fresh and just unwrapped for the photo. These go on another Rootes car but would look handsome on an Alpine. Pretty rare so you will have to really want them. $350 The photos are of just one...
  4. atallamcs

Le Mans Script

I have a beautiful set of the Le Mans script. Done out of aluminum and then chrome plated. Still wrapped up for the Concours Harrington. Make me a reasonable offer. Bill Atalla batalla@autoinformant.com 707-363-2676
  5. atallamcs

Working. . . key word, Clock

Anybody have a clock to fill that dash hole. Needs to be working more than twice a day and in vg condition. Bill Atalla batalla@autoinformant.com 707-363-2676
  6. atallamcs

Parts and then some

I have a boat load of parts from building a Tiger, Harrington, several Alpines of all series. Window glass, trim pieces, Tiger Radiator like new, all kinds of stuff. I live in the Reno area and want to have someone that needs all the stuff and can come get it before I move. I am trying to...
  7. atallamcs

Hens Tooth Found

Years ago when building my '64 Alpine race car I purchase brand new the Gripper differential specific to the Alpine. It was one of the last being made and cost me. . . over $1250, yikes. Never used and it sits in the plastic bag. Anyone building a racing or modified Alpine, this might be the...
  8. atallamcs

Valve Cover

Looking for the valve cover that says 'SUNBEAM'. Thanks Bill Atalla batalla@autoinformant.com 707-363-2676
  9. atallamcs

Alpine/tiger Chrome Parts

I had planned on restoring a series II car and had an extensive amount of chrome work done--professional show quality on many, many parts. I am not finishing that project and now have these parts for sale--someone is going to get a deal. Priced individually the parts add up to $3,000--I am...
  10. atallamcs

1964 Tiger GT

Well, finally going to sell. I have been on and off again but with the latest inquiries, thought I would offer it up to the members looking for a Tiger. Here it is at the Niello Concours so you know the condition, enjoy, serious only: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxw9hi3iFb8 Bill...
  11. atallamcs

Perfect rolling Series II

I have a rust free Series II--and I mean rust and dent free. Took to the body shop had all smoothed out, relocated the gas filler to Tiger Style, removed and cleaned the trunk platforms for a bigger trunk, had all seams removed in the car. It includes all the suspension (needs restoration)...
  12. atallamcs

Rest of V6 parts

Forgot this photo. Seems after 7 times I lost my patience trying to provide another photo--show a new clutch and flywheel included.
  13. atallamcs

V6 Stuff for Sale

My V6 project went the way of a Jaguar instead. So I have some hard to find V6 components for sale---need them out of garage so a deal is looming. Contact me by email, atallamcs@aol.com with offer, be real. Some of the parts are new, others have been cleaned etc.
  14. atallamcs

Chrome Parts--big list

Happy New Year to all the Sunbeamers!! I still have a fairly lengthy list of parts, freshly chrome plated for early series Alpines and of course some parts cover later models as well. Contact me for list, thanks. atallamcs@aol.com Bill
  15. atallamcs

Lister Tiger Feature

One of my favorite Tigers--see the feature at: http://www.facebook.com/bill.atalla?ref=tn_tnmn Bill
  16. atallamcs

Chrome parts/price list

Those who want a copy please contact me by email so I can send you the list. atallamcs@aol.com Bill
  17. atallamcs

AutoInformant.co

Inspired by this club and now a reality--Apps for car enthusiasts--check them out and thanks for the support. http://splash.autoinformant.co/ Bill
  18. atallamcs

Rootes Lights, Bumpers & Hockey Sticks

These are all pretty hard to find in perfect condition. The lights are nothing less than fantastic-$450, Bumpers are still wrapped up $650 (real deal), old style bumper guards (4 still in wrappers) $200, Chrome hockey sticks $150. Plus shipping for the above. Drop me a note for photos, thanks...
  19. atallamcs

Hockey Sticks

Those with early Alpines know what it is like when the bakelite hockey sticks crack or fall apart. Years ago a company ventured forward and made them in metal, some even chrome. I have one new set, just taken out of the wrapper for the photo--beautiful and well made. $150 atallamcs@aol.com (I...
  20. atallamcs

Chrome Parts--postings

As some of you may have noticed, I have begun to post some of my parts--most will probably go to ebay next week. Rather than overload this site. Let me know what you want--all my parts are show quality. I have a beautiful set of Rootes Driving and Fog lights (perfect condition) a set of Lucas...