• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. V

Greetings

I want to thank all of you who wished me a happy B-day. It's nice to know I still have many loyal friends still on this forum. I am doing pretty well for an ugly old man. It's great to be back in the states again, and living in the great town of Grants Pass, Oregon. Its the climate, so they say...
  2. V

Happy Birthday!

Happy B-day George, Hope you are doing well and wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Wishing you all the best today and always.
  3. V

More Mutt IIs with V6 and stick.

Roanoke, VA Craigslist ad = http://roanoke.craigslist.org/pts/5658127199.html Reply, Reply All or Forward | More Cleveland, Ohio Craigslist ad= http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts/5607899727.html No connection to sellers
  4. V

Happy B-Day!

Happy Birthday George! I hope you have a wonderful day today. I know it is probably too cold where you live to take your Alpine for a ride, but, enjoy the day anyway. I wish you many more, with good health too.
  5. V

Happy Birthday!

Hi Steve, I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday today. I also wish you many more healthy ones. Jose
  6. V

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Dennis, I hope you have a great day today. I hope you take a ride in your Alpine for me, since I can´t be there to enjoy it with you. I want to wish you many more happy ones and good health. Jose
  7. V

Happy B-Day

Happy Birthday George, I hope you had a great day today. I want to wish you maky more happy and healthy ones. I appreciate all the help you have been to the Dark Siders, with helping them find the hard to find pieces they have needed to convert their Alpines. Thanks so very much for all...
  8. V

Happy B-Day!

Hi Mike, Happy Birthday! I want to wish you a wonderful day today. You are a great guy and have been tons of help to me over the years, so want to wish you the very best today and always. Jose
  9. V

Happy B-day!

Happy Birthday Dwain. I hope you have a great day today and have many more too. I envy you, in that you can take a ride in your Alpine to celebrate. I hope the weather where you live is good enough to be able to do that. I will enjoy it vicariously with you. Jose
  10. V

Happy B-Day!

Happy Birthday Rich! I almost didn´t see that it was your birthday so am wishing you a Happy Birthday with lots of good things, especially good health. I hope you drove your V6 Alpine to work today. I´m sure it would have put a big smile on your face for your special day. Hope to...
  11. V

Happy B-Day!

Happy Birthday Jim, I hope you have a wonderful day today and many more. I don´t need to hope you take a nice ride in your Sunbeam, because I know you will. I am waiting to hear you´ve gotten your project finished and running. Dwain, just informed me that next year´s United will be held in...
  12. V

Happy B-Day!

Happy Birthday Ken, I hope you have a great day today, working on your Conversion. I hpe you can get it running before you go back to teaching. May you have lots more wonderful birthdays. Jose
  13. V

Mustang II bellhousing and other parts.

I can´t remember which of my customers was still looking for a bellhousing, but I just found one. The owner also has a rebuildable core 1976 Mercury Bobcat 2.8 V6. He also has the block plate and a remote oil filter adapter from a Ranger. He would like to sell it all, but if you want just one...
  14. V

Happy B-Day!

I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday Scott. May you have many more happy Birthdays. I hope you can enjoy your beautiful Series 3 today. Jose
  15. V

Happy B-day!

Happy Birthday Chuck, I see you went out a day in advance to enjoy your Sunbeam, but I hope you have a great day today as well. May you have many more happy and healthy ones too. Jose
  16. V

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Tom! I hope you have a great day today.I wi8sh you many,many more happy ones. Jose
  17. V

Happy B-day!

Happy birthday Paul. I hope the day is a special one and you get a chance to enjoy one of your Sunbeams. I wish you many more happy and healthy ones too. Jose
  18. V

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Steven, I hope you have a great day today. May you have many more with good health. Jose
  19. V

Happy Birthday!

Hi Michael, I want to wish you a very "Happy Birthday". Even though you may not be close to your babies to be able to drive them today, I know you can have a great day today just thinking how much fun you´ll have when you get home again. I also want to wish you many more happy birthdays...
  20. V

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday George! I hope you have a wonderful day today, and many more happy and healthy birthdays. I know it is too cold to go for a ride in your baby, but go out to the garage and sit in it at least and dream of those sunny spring days when you can drive it. Jose