• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Alpine.67

round head light cover needed

Looking for one round headlight cover for my race car. had some problems Sat. at Waterford Hills races with the Armco. Have other parts for repair.. my cover were chromed. so if anyone has one to sell let me know ?? Brad
  2. Alpine.67

waterford hills raceway waterford MI. vintage races

Racing this weekend at Waterford hill vintage races.so far we have 3 Alpines S1,S3 and SV. starts Friday PM and races start Sat and Sunday, nice small track just north of Detroit MI. Looks like about 20+ cars in group 2. this year all the Alpines were moved down from group 3 too the smaller...
  3. Alpine.67

wanted front bearing gease caps

I need two front wheel bearing grease caps for my Alpine race car ( do not ask ) long story. please advise what you have and price Thank you Brad
  4. Alpine.67

wanted Vizard head SV

looking for a new or used head with the Vizard Mod's with three angle grind. or any other race set up head you may have and want to sell. call my cell and we can talk, need the head ASAP to be able to race next weekend at RA in WI. my head is off to the machine shop and will not be ready...
  5. Alpine.67

virard head

any one have a SV head with the Vizard Mod they would like to sell. Burned two values last weekend at Gingerman and would like to race at RA next weekend would like new work, but may take a used head if good. Also what values are being used for the mod? call me with anything you may...
  6. Alpine.67

WTB tiger rear end

looking for a tiger rear, complete wheel to wheel. Any gear OK, as It will be changed out for racing application. Midwest location would be best. But open to shipping if need be. send info and pictures of what you have. PM me or call my cell 419/340/6670 Brad
  7. Alpine.67

superlite rims

looking for 4 superlite rims 13x6 for my Alpine race car. Also looking for 4 good steel rims or other mag wheels for rain tires. If anyone has some for sale and could PM some pictures or call me. Or just bring to the invasion and we can make a deal. Also would like to know what front springs...
  8. Alpine.67

center caps WTB

need one Western mag wheel 14" center cap. Will buy a set(2 or 4) if needed. If anyone going to the invasion has any center caps that could fit please PM me and we can work out the deal. The ones listed on ebay are to big to fit my wheels, they need to be 3"dia. Or open to any ideas on how...