• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Alpine.67

1961 FREE Alpine in Ohio

Very near my home if anyone wants me to check it out. Send me a PM or call my cell 419/340/6670 Brad Babb
  2. Alpine.67

Best Alpine custom piston manufacture ?

I have used Diamond Pistons in Clinton Mi, for my race car pistons. Have a new set going in at this time. I have been advise by my engine guy they make a run of six pistons. so order six and have two spares for later. They use Total Seal Piston Rings. also they have good customer service. I...
  3. Alpine.67

Sticky question

SPA = isopropyl alcohol you can see the data on the data page I found to send you. sorry for not writing that out. cleaning is the deal on tape applications Brad
  4. Alpine.67

Sticky question

Mike you should be able to find a 3M tape stripper wheel at the auto parts stores. they run off you drill and do not ty a air tool. it will cut into your paint. you can also use the wheel on the BSM's. just take care as the molding are PVC plastic. the stripper wheel heats up the tape and it...
  5. Alpine.67

Sticky question

Mike the tapes are about the same. I would use the 3M automotive products. .030 0r .045" gray . you also should use a primer on the BSM parts. 3M part number 4298. if you have trouble finding this primer in small amount, let me know and I can ship you some wet wipes of 4298. The cores of the...
  6. Alpine.67

SOLD / SOLD 1967 SV 1725 /SOLD SOLD

is the transmission still available ?
  7. Alpine.67

Safety Harness for Sale (Racing)

The last picture has the date tag on the belt. three years old max. For SVRA or VSCDA
  8. Alpine.67

round head light cover needed

Looking for one round headlight cover for my race car. had some problems Sat. at Waterford Hills races with the Armco. Have other parts for repair.. my cover were chromed. so if anyone has one to sell let me know ?? Brad
  9. Alpine.67

waterford hills raceway waterford MI. vintage races

Ken Yes I have signed on for the Put-In-Bay race. Racing is Tuesday and Wed, this year. You can bring you LBC and drive the track and around town. many events going on from night to Thursday morning closing awards breakfast. Race up date from Waterford Hills we did get three Alpines on...
  10. Alpine.67

waterford hills raceway waterford MI. vintage races

Racing this weekend at Waterford hill vintage races.so far we have 3 Alpines S1,S3 and SV. starts Friday PM and races start Sat and Sunday, nice small track just north of Detroit MI. Looks like about 20+ cars in group 2. this year all the Alpines were moved down from group 3 too the smaller...
  11. Alpine.67

MidOhio Vintage GP info email

Use my bbabb36@gmail.com the 3M email is long gone now or my new mbmotorsports53@gmail.com Thanks
  12. Alpine.67

MidOhio Vintage GP info email

Ken: packing the trl and truck for the races. We lv in the AM on Thursday and are on track at 8 AM Friday and again at 1:15 PM. Did good at Elkhart lake race in May I got two second places in the big races over the weekend. Are you going to Mid-oh !! Very good picture, can you send the...
  13. Alpine.67

Finally - nice driving weather in the upper Midwest

Bob yes we have the dogs ready for the trip also the pickles and chille. Have some for Pete at RA last weekend too Brad PS should be pitted in same area unless very wet,then we move to higher ground
  14. Alpine.67

Bob: I will be at Mid-Ohio for sure, unless I have a big issue this coming weekend at RA in WI. Should have two alpines and one tiger for Mid-Ohio brad
  15. Alpine.67

Pete all set for Road America next week. Just sign in as crew and get a car tag to park. I look to park by the new gift shop like the last time you attended. Michele wants a golf cart so we maybe having some fun with the cart, if they have any at this late date. is anyone coming with you? Brad
  16. Alpine.67

ford 9inch in series II

per the SVRA group 1 rules I can have rear axle panhard locating bar, springs, sway bars axels, spindles and hubs are FREE as long as the track remains correct. So I think a change can be done. I need more drive off the corners and better top speed at Mid-Ohio , Road America and VIR. all fun...
  17. Alpine.67

ford 9inch in series II

Bill looking for better rear gears and ones that can be changed out at the track, And yes looking for LSD. the tiger rear is just too much for the Alpine and adds to many pounds. just asking what's people have come up with. I do have a LSD unit from a S11 or S3 but would need new axels cut and...
  18. Alpine.67

ford 9inch in series II

Are you still making the change to the bigger Ford rear gear ? if so are you selling the 2.3 rear end? looking for something better for my Alpine race car. I hope to stay in my current classes this year (VSDCA and SVRA) thanks Brad
  19. Alpine.67

Road America in May

Paul : engine is now back in the race car, 1st race is Gingerman MI. 1st weekend in May VSCDA club race. followed by RA on May 17th to 20th SVRA race Will be working all week on the race car and be ready for the opening VSCDA driver school and race. Anyone in the MI/OH. area looking for nice...
  20. Alpine.67

Motor

alpine engine still for sale? Brad