• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. bkasl

Shift Boot

So both of our boots have a double round ring on the bottom, I am missing a metal ring fitting between the two sections under the carpet?
  2. bkasl

Shift Boot

Having problems with lip of gear shift rubber boot staying below carpet. Any ring that can be attached to keep in place?
  3. bkasl

Car Show Display Panel

YES! Can they be copied? Customized?
  4. bkasl

Car Show Display Panel

Looking for the post regarding ideas done for information boards regarding Alpines at car shows. I recall a thread but cannot locate, specifically if some boards are available to ‘copy’ as I am not that creative. Thanks
  5. bkasl

Rootes Refurbed Radio

Send me email and pics when ready Might be interested Would be for a S5
  6. bkasl

Rootes Refurbed Radio

What series is this correct for?
  7. bkasl

Car Cover Recommendations

Mine is a Covercraft about 30 years old showing wear and tear, time to replace, any recommendations appreciated for primarily indoor use but the occasional outdoor use for S2, thanks
  8. bkasl

Alpine Innovations Weber Carb Conversion

What is the big difference between this manifold and the popular S4 that many have used with Weber 32/36?
  9. bkasl

Cubby Box Door

Has anybody made a hinged door to fit cubby boxes? I know the UK Alpine channel has a video describing, curious if any are made in qty to purchsse
  10. bkasl

Tire Recommendations 13”

Side picture on car?
  11. bkasl

Car pics with 14” wheels

Would appreciate any Alpine side car pics with 14” wheel/tire combo Thanks
  12. bkasl

13” VTO Classic 8 Spoke Wheels

Gauging interest for selling 9 of the above wheels in excellent condition in the event we swap both Alpines to 14” wheels PM me for pics etc or bpkasl@gmail.com Thanks
  13. bkasl

Tire Recommendations 13”

I guess the other option is to upgrade to 14” wheels which would broaden search for tires but that expense would be high considering two cars with spares and 10 wheels + tires Ouch
  14. bkasl

Tire Recommendations 13”

I knew my Yokohama Avid Touring tires were old, either made in 2001 or 2008, hard to locate, but read tires should be replaced around 10 years of manufacture, despite how good the look, No checking or noticeable wear but need to be safe for touring. Any users of Kuhmo 13” tires? Getting hard to...
  15. bkasl

3.7 diff

How difficult to source in US?
  16. bkasl

Problem: Overdrive Going On and Off

There is also an internal filter on the side of the OD box that I always check when changing or adding the 30wt non detergent oil, this could also cause intermittent cutting out if dirty
  17. bkasl

Telescoping Antenna

Any recommendations on use of a telescoping radio antenna mounted front left where fixed mount was on a S2?
  18. bkasl

S5 Front Ride Height

I did install a set of S3 springs on my S2 about 20 years ago and am happy with its appearance
  19. bkasl

S5 Front Ride Height

Correct on tire and wheel size Will take a front pic car sits level all around
  20. bkasl

S5 Front Ride Height

Tightened once off the stands Been almost one year and driven maybe 500 miles Will probably slacken all again and retighten with full weight on ground Knowing shocks don’t affect ride height I’ll move on from that idea