• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Jeff Scoville

Early Tiger vin# 00038

Finally getting started on the Tiger restoration. Vin# 00038 Just wondering how many of the 37 earlier cars are known of? Registered or otherwise? Also wondering how I go about getting it TAC'd before I work on any of the areas that might put things into question? I'm really torn between...
  2. Jeff Scoville

Best offers

I need to get rid of at least 2 Alpines. First is a Series I body# 6148 no title Second is a Series # B9202866 LRX SB no title If interested I can give more details, these are both rolling chassis cars, no motors Early car is in good shape but needs floors, SIII Body is in VGC cross frame...
  3. Jeff Scoville

SV throttle linkage & pedal

I'm looking for the interior side gas pedal likage and pedal, I think I recall the pedal being available aftermarket, but I lost the linkage somewhere along the 4 year resto-mod build. This is the final pieces I need. Anyone have an SV going to the crusher? Leave a post or a pm. Thanks
  4. Jeff Scoville

Personal milestone

With the recent changes in my life, I haven't been as active on the SAOCA website as I used to be (ecspecially since the site was renewed) but it's the little things in life that people tell me I need to dwell on instead of all the junk. All that being said, It's always nice to log on, kinda...
  5. Jeff Scoville

We need a Chapter near Chicago!!!!!!!!!!

Please see other posts for my thoughts.
  6. Jeff Scoville

Please read the post regaurding the Chicago car show!!

Rather than re-ask over and over, please take notice and respond as I think there are enough of us interested in getting together, while remaining integrated with the SAOCA and it's guidelines and suggestions as to manage a chapter. Thanks for your consideration.
  7. Jeff Scoville

Assorted Alpines for sale

Finally lost my storage up in Wisconcin. An SV in fair shape, complete running gear, Fiberglass hardtop, wire wheels, I don't recall it having seats but I do have a couple decent sets to choose from. Secondly, I have a rolling shell SIII, this is a very solid car. The other two I'm not sure what...
  8. Jeff Scoville

Soft top boot

So, trying to finish a few last things on my Dad's SV. I finally got it out of storage today (roofers at the shop finally done). I can't recall how to attach the boot to the bulkhead. It seems I recall it being rivited, my concern is keeping the fastners from sratching/tearing the new top. The...
  9. Jeff Scoville

Chrome headlabp bezel.

I'm surprised this is going so cheap. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUNBEAM-HILLMAN-SINGER-LUCAS-CHROME-HEADLAMP-RIM-NOS_W0QQitemZ230187942497QQihZ013QQcategoryZ6755QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  10. Jeff Scoville

Here's a nice one!

Alpine on ebay, even has original rubber floor mats! I'm sure one of the Ohio boys will snatch this one up. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-Alpine-Sunbeam-convertible-39-500-actual-miles_W0QQitemZ290178596949QQihZ019QQcategoryZ6472QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  11. Jeff Scoville

Ebay Motor

Is this worth anything? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-2-8-V6_W0QQitemZ230187783946QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33615QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  12. Jeff Scoville

Which vendor for trunk hinges?

So somehow in my move from my old shop to my new, I have lost the nicely body-color matching set of hinges I had done for the Series V. At this point I don't have the time or the energy to relief cut another set and paint them up. I'm just wondering who, in the opinion of those who have...
  13. Jeff Scoville

"THE HOLY GRAIL" to some anyhow

A pair of MKII headlamp rings, and they're even chrome NOS! Seems they've been on a shelf "down under" for 40 years. Good luck to those who like these...
  14. Jeff Scoville

Solid looking Alpine

Compared to the "Rust Weevil" I just picked up, this thing is a GEM! Then again, just about anything would be nice compared to that piece of scrap I bought! Anyhow, thought I'd post it in case someone missed it...
  15. Jeff Scoville

Ready to go!

For those that don't cruise ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sunbeam-Alpine-V6_W0QQitemZ320110266987QQihZ011QQcategoryZ6472QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  16. Jeff Scoville

Bottom of the Barrel?

Anyone else notice the "Harrington" section move to the top, and the "Modified" section dropped to the bottom of the forum listings? Now THAT"S discrimination! Just an observation.
  17. Jeff Scoville

Area Chapters (Chicagoland area)

quote..Jeff - that was the original intent when we started the club years ago - develop regional chapters, with chapter presidents and leadership, and grow. Unfortunately it didn't seem to work out that way Send an email to Rich Vose with details on which area you'd like to cover and he'll...
  18. Jeff Scoville

OD Speedo

As the weather is getting better everyday, it's about time to get fitted for a speedo. Ok, Ok I'm fitting an Od tranny into the S IV and need a speedometer. I'm just trying to figure something out though. If the diff ratio is unchanged how does an OD bring the need for a different speedo...
  19. Jeff Scoville

Invasion 2007

Please Go To The "invasion 2007" Post And Vote!:)
  20. Jeff Scoville

Invasion 2007

Please Go To The "invasion 2007" Post And Vote!:)