• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. dmich2

Bring A Trailer Tiger

This popped up on my phone this morning. In Colorado. https://bringatrailer.com/sunbeam/tiger/
  2. dmich2

Brits at the Battle Ship

Nope.....Eric taught me this one. The "N" is upside down.
  3. dmich2

Brits at the Battle Ship

That's all folks.
  4. dmich2

Brits at the Battle Ship

Just these....
  5. dmich2

Brits at the Battle Ship

Here's a few. Anyone notice anything in the least photo???
  6. dmich2

Rootes Archive Center

Bill. Hope you can take a joke, but I couldn't pass on this one. You opened yourself up my friend. You live on a street named after you. :p
  7. dmich2

Ignition switch wiring

OH.....Got it. Thanks.
  8. dmich2

Ignition switch wiring

Thanks again. Just to make sure I'm correct, see below.
  9. dmich2

Ignition switch wiring

I just realized I confused the double pronged tabs at 6 oclock with the light switch hookup . The dash/tail-light don't connect to the ignition switch.....duh.. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. Dennis
  10. dmich2

Ignition switch wiring

OK. As my re-wiring saga continues, I decided when ordering new panel switches I'd also replace the aftermarket ignition switch the PO had installed. All good, nice new ignition switch and tumbler with keys. :) However, there are no numbers on the posts. Hummm. It's probably something...
  11. dmich2

Switch mounting in wooden dash??

Thanks Jim. The photos helped a lot.
  12. dmich2

I do, thanks
  13. dmich2

I'm in the process of rewiring my SIV. I purchased all new switches for the blower, wipers, lights and panel from Classic Sunbeam . I have an after market wooden dash, i.e., my brother custom made the dash using a blank loaned to me as the pattern. He used a solid piece of oak in cutting out...
  14. dmich2

Fuel sending unit gasket

Would this one be for the Alpines? Says "various models" RING, sealing, sending unit Various - See "Where Used" Tab 293-410 $2.99
  15. dmich2

Going.... going.... gone!

Very nice looking Alpine.
  16. dmich2

13" wheels

In searching the Ebay UK site they appear to be BWA wheels. ( and I see the first photo, BWA is stamped on it.....I'm so smart. :eek: ) There were several sets listed in various sizes. Not sure if they are aftermarket or came standard on some Eenglish Ford models. Neat wheels. Dennis
  17. dmich2

Ford OHC 'Pinto' engine in Alpine

Hey Bill Blue. Didn't you do the Pinto 4 banger years ago? I thought that's what you were running the first time I met you at Ian's in Ohio? in like 2006? Dennis
  18. dmich2

Sunbeam Invasion/SOS Columbia, SC March 23-24

Brothers from another mother.........:eek:
  19. dmich2

Sunbeam Invasion/SOS Columbia, SC March 23-24

Cold kilting Warm Kilting !!!! (preferred )
  20. dmich2

Dual brake master cylinders as in 2 anyone do it?

Steve. Where did you source the individual reservoirs for your master cyl? I don't see them listed on the Rockauto site? Dennis