• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

Zip out rear window for our Alpines

Very interested. Can you give any additional info. Last summer wife got very sick due to heat captured in car and zip window should change. Have corvair conv with zip out and it is very comfortable.
  2. C

Zip out rear window for our Alpines

Can you give info about to find someone and how is the noise level
  3. C

64-67 Alipine parts for sale

Hi looking for ser 5 convertible frame hinge for left and right
  4. C

New to the club

My name is Rocky and I have a 1967 Sunbeam Alpine that someone placed a V6 automatic in. Going to put a Nardi steering wheel but hit a bump. Been told I need a steering wheel adapter and a screw set and a hub ring adaptor. When I went to order the steering wheel figured they could help me...
  5. C

heater

I have a 67 Alpine and in the process of putting it back together. Coming to the heater I would like to know what you are using to get more output of heat Whether the original or another heater? Thank you Rocky