• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. sunbby

1967 Series V for sale $2499

I’ve decided it’s time to sell my late ’67 Series V driver and get back to working on my original Alpine. Bought in 2014 I’ve worked on this car a bit, sorting some issues, and using as a fun driver. It is solid as rust goes but has some significant accident and abuse damage. However, the...
  2. sunbby

Alpine project for sale in Arkansas

passing on an email. If anyone is interested I can connect you. Do we have anyone in the area who might check it out and help Bud? -------------------------------------- My brother, who lived in Rogers, Arkansas, was in the process of restoring a Sunbeam Alpine from the mid-1960s when he...
  3. sunbby

“Brits By The River†- Delaware City

Would you be able to share this information with your members? Cheers, Sue Henderson The British Car Club of Delaware will once again be holding its “Brits By The River” show in historic downtown Delaware City on Sept.16,2017. Open to all makes, models and years of British vehicles. This year...
  4. sunbby

20th Annual Britain on the Green

Please include our British car and motorcycle show, Britain on the Green, to be held April 30, 2017, at Gunston Hall in Lorton, VA, in your event calendar. Here is additional information: 20th Annual Britain on the Green April 30, 2017 The Capital Triumph Register is proud to announce...
  5. sunbby

Nashville

forwarding an email, seems I remember seeing his one before: I love Sunbeams - first car I ever drove. I am too old to take this on as a project, but someone on these forums should get this. http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5864972202.html Cheers, Mike
  6. sunbby

Series III GT? Vancouver, B.C.

passing on an email.... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi there. I found this 1963 Series 3 GT while buying another car. Its a gem. Solid body. http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/cto/5480573707.html FYI to your members i will deliver. it...
  7. sunbby

New SAOCA Officers (Officer Election Results)

Congratulations to the new SAOCA Officers. President: Series6 - Nick Emmanouilides Vice President: Paul A - Pete Almjeld Treasurer: DanR - Dan Richardson Membership Director: Greggers - Greg Feist Secretary: Alpine66 - James Montgomery I know Nick and his crew will do a...
  8. sunbby

possible V6 available

passing along an email from Chris, email him for more info... stumbled upon your site and noticed some members use the mercury Capri 2.6 and 2.8 engines in their cars. I have one of each if anyone is interested. I'm not trying to disrespect your site but I know these are getting hard to...
  9. sunbby

Officer Elections - please vote!

It’s election time! Besides the previously announced candidates, Jim Smith has agreed to step up from volunteer to run for Secretary. Bill Blue also volunteered to help, and is working on next year’s Invasions, so he will be busy as well. We have one candidate for each office, as such this is...
  10. sunbby

Officer elections - final call for candidates

It's election season. I'm planning on opening the voting the beginning in December, running for a few weeks. Last call for candidates. So far here is the list I have. If anyone else is interested in running for an office please post here or contact me. **We still need candidate(s) for...
  11. sunbby

Officer elections - final call for candidates

It's election season. I'm planning on opening the voting the beginning in December, running for a few weeks. Last call for candidates. So far here is the list I have. If anyone else is interested in running for an office please post here or contact me. **We still need candidate(s) for...
  12. sunbby

windshield for sale

passing along an email... Good morning: I recently cleaned out some storage space I had and brought home a new Triplex Safety Glass Sunbeam Windshield I bought for a Series IV Alpine I started restoring 20 yrs ago. It's still in the original tattered box which probably wouldn't survive...
  13. sunbby

Series V parts available

got an email from David tabler, he's not been on the forum for some time but said he has some parts available: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I no longer have my 67 sunbeam alpine .Someone hit me and the car was totaled This was 2...
  14. sunbby

Minnesota Scottish Fair and Highland Games

Anybody interested? Does someone know about anu Imps in the area? ============== Hi Todd, I am the chair of the British Car & Motorcycle Display at the Minnesota Scottish Fair and Highland Games. Our event this year will be on July 18th. This year we are limited by available space, to...
  15. sunbby

Rally For The Ranch - Aug 1st - Columbus, OH

I know some of you have helped out with this event. I was contacted asking for Sunbeams. I don't know the details or what the criteria are, but please check out the website and/or contact Roy if interested. Maybe Bob can share some experiences... On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Roy Rushing...
  16. sunbby

Rally For The Ranch - Aug 1st - Columbus, OH

I know some of you have helped with this event. I was contacted asking for Sunbeams. I don't know the details or what the criteria are, but please check out the website and/or contact Roy if interested. Maybe Bob can share some experiences... On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Roy Rushing...
  17. sunbby

Officer Elections - candidates needed!

The current officer terms are coming to an end and it’s time for our regular elections. All offices are on the ballot: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Membership Officer. We need to start identifying a candidate list for the end of year elections. The voting will likely...
  18. sunbby

Officer Elections - candidates needed!

The current officer terms are coming to an end and it’s time for our regular elections. All offices are on the ballot: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Membership Officer. We need to start identifying a candidate list for the end of year elections. The voting will likely...
  19. sunbby

Invasion XV cancelled

I know it’s pretty obvious, but regretfully I must officially announce the 2015 Invasion is not going to happen. Unfortunately we were not able to get the proper organization going. I encourage everyone to attend the upcoming TE/AE United and/or other car club gatherings. Get your Sunbeams...
  20. sunbby

Invasion XVI organizers needed!

We announced the 2015 Invasion is not going to happen. Unfortunately we were not able to get the proper organization going. That said, let’s make Invasion XVI happen! We need to get started now. If you're interested in hosting an Invasion next year please speak up.