• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Jim E

Oh My

Looks like this site is dying... sad
  2. Jim E

Hello

So how is the Sunbeam world? miss you all
  3. Jim E

hi folks

Just wondering how the Sunbeam world is doing
  4. Jim E

Vader is going to auction

My brother in law tells me he is putting the car in an auction here in Columbia, SC I will link you all up once I get the info.
  5. Jim E

Sorry

That I offended.
  6. Jim E

Vader is sold

Sorry to the folks who were trying to buy the car but of all people my sister and her man said they had to have it and laid the cash on me... I hope they get involved with the site and club... funny thing is they are looking to buy a trailer... go figure...
  7. Jim E

Hardened woodruff keys for V6 conversion

My brother in law is selling the woodruff keys on the ebay. His user name is in2itbad. I just cannot find the time and he has the time and no worries he is a straight shooter on the ebay
  8. Jim E

Hello from Orange County

Hi fellows, Been a while for me, seems working has been taking up my time. Just wanted to stop in and say Hello! Jim
  9. Jim E

I hate to fly

It just sucks. Got the new machine xray and the junk pat down on the way to Boise. Then would someone tell me how an IPOD or cell phone can cause a problem with a friggin airplane.. and do not get me started on suit cases 60 bucks to check two bags, and outlaw carry on if it cost me to check my...
  10. Jim E

Milwaukee airport anyone live close to it

Think I am going to fly out of the Milwaukee on Saturday and be gone around 10 days to Boise, then back and off to Chicago again. The whole deal is it is hundreds cheaper to fly for there, with a stop at Ohara than to fly out of Ohara... yeah go figure. Anyway was wondering if anyone is close...
  11. Jim E

Hard woodruff keys

I just ordered another 100 hardened woodruff keys for Alpine rear ends. these are used to replace the stock keys when you go the V6 and stock rear end route. It is also a good idea for any Alpine if you have the hubs off for any reason. My cost on this has gone up a bit but what hasn't. So...
  12. Jim E

New Job take two...

So we are at it again this time in Louisville KY. Bought a older Crown Vic for a work car and so far so good, darn thing got over 25 MPG. Has some issues like had to fix all the elec windows and the odometer and trip ometer do not work plus the gas gauge is flaky which makes for intersting how...
  13. Jim E

Got a job!!!

Finally, start on the 23rd somewhere in Wisconsin, not sure what city at this point. Have to train on a couple jobs then put together my own crew and hit the road. This is satellite in hotels and TV swap sort of stuff.
  14. Jim E

Happy birthday Jose

Today is your birthday, happy birthday to you!
  15. Jim E

How to get a V6 conversion kit?

Jose I have been ask by board user mgm6955 how to order a kit, can you help him out? are you producing the kit at this time?
  16. Jim E

Chasing classic cars guy

Anyone see the bit the guy from Chasing Classic cars, Wayne something I think, did on Tigers? Just a short with a Cobra comparison and saying he thought they were under valued and he was looking for one.
  17. Jim E

Rants and such

Seems I need to log in no idea of the password or did I get banned?
  18. Jim E

RHD to LHD conversion

Thinking to convert my S3 to LHD, is it possible to do this without pulling the engine. What all am I going to need... steering box and column... gizmo opposite of the box [steering arm] hand brake lever...dash...reroute brake lines...thoughts ?
  19. Jim E

Site search help

I just suck at searching on this site... so can anyone search and find the post where I listed the part numbers for the clutch Ram made for my car?
  20. Jim E

Glass bowl fuel pump

Need one for a car I am working on.