• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

Fuel sending unit

Fuel sending unit Options Well tonight i was addressing the fuel system on my miata/alpine conversion and i stumbled across this idea and wanted some opinions. Since the fuel sending units for alpine are a n/a option, I was looking for plan B. Below is the miata sending unit next to a alpine...
  2. M

SV Cross Over Pipe

I am in need of the small cross over pipe
  3. M

SV Harmonic Balancer $100

Since I have changed directions on my power plant I no longer need this gem. It was purchased 8~10 years as a reproduction unit from the UK
  4. M

67 Alpine rebuild with Miata 1.6

So this has been a slow project but now has picked up its pace. The car was purchased 1999 in Dallas TX to be a b-day present for may dad. After he received it he put it in dry storage and was saving it for the right time to restore. Well 13 years later and the passing of my dad it became mine...
  5. M

Rollbar specs

Can anyone post the measurements of a alpine rollbar?
  6. M

SV Fiberglass Hardtop

Anyone else have a Fiberglass hardtop? My car came with one but no rubber buffer on the bottom or rear hardware. Its in ok shape minus the window. So my main question if you have one where did you source restore parts. I'll post pics of it after I get it out of storage.
  7. M

chevy rods

So how many have done this conversion? Also for the ones who did this mod did you purchased new modded rods? if so from who http://www.team.net/www/rootes/sunbeam/alpine/mk1-5/techtips/chvyrods.html
  8. M

center caps on original rocket rims

Ok this is a long shot but i'd figure i'd ask. My SV has rocket rims on it and its missing 2 center caps. Anyone have one :). Also if anyone has a interest in them i'm willing to sell them
  9. M

60 S1 Hardtop

I have a pretty rusty S1 with a solid alum hardtop in the Houston tx area. I like to get 200 for it
  10. M

WTB SV intake manifold

I'm looking for a intake for a 1725 motor. I've decided to dive down the fuel injection route and i need another intake.