• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Warren

Lots of bits

Several jacks pictured blanking plates and a plethora of not pictured items. Tiger NOS balast resistor. 3 of the Dzus fasteners for the boot false floor Dash screws Auto bolts replated and many others. A few seat adjustable bases. Center bullet for grille. Don't be shy ask ... If you send a...
  2. Warren

There's no accounting for ______.

https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/d/bakersfield-custom-hot-rodded-67/7722963955.html
  3. Warren

British day in So. Cal . Valley

At Pierce College see the screenshot.. British cars are the featured marque. At Pierce College in Woodland hills . Not sure if it's iny plans . A bunch of my buddies from the Austin Healey group go though.
  4. Warren

Asked 2X Today

Both guys asked me about a West Coast club. I replied that there's a section here that they should look at. Plus I told them about the regular C and C I go to. Both guys said they know of this forum but being new guys they needed encouragement. Both S2 cars in need of this and that's. Sorry...
  5. Warren

How come.....

New postings in for sale don't show up in the what's new, or new postings section? Being familiar with this software I know it's a Admin choice. I'd like to move some of Paul Scofield and other people parts like a guy asked me yesterday to sell his wheels. I was in sales and can spell customer...
  6. Warren

14" wheels

Location So. Cal. Los Alamitos Long Beach adjacent. 400 please pm me with your number and I will text you contact info. Set of 4 older tires but lots of tread.
  7. Warren

Please don't say, "We don't need no stinking badges." ;)

Some wank has these on ePay for big $ you can have one or both for beer money. ;)
  8. Warren

California CARB survey

A friend got this letter from our friends at CARB. Out of curiosity I looked at the survey, but first off. * Pardon the crude cut and paste. Would you respond to the survey? What would you say? Would you call that number listed and question them? Do you think they are trying to make it so we...
  9. Warren

LAT 9 wheels

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/d/hermosa-beach-lat-sunbeam-tiger/7636575667.html
  10. Warren

Service reminder

New magnetic service sticker. Made to be reusable this can help you keep up with normal maintenance. Slap it on your door jamb for fun that looks cool as children of all ages love stickers ;) Hopefully these will become available for around 10 dollars and my be produced with Alpine or custom...
  11. Warren

Rubber

It's come to my attention that the early Alpine hard top rear window rubber currently available has no provision for the stainless trim. I came to this revelation as the set from Paul's collection has an offer of 100 bucks, and the claim is you can't get a channeled rubber. If I had a sample...
  12. Warren

Parts at Woodley

Contemplating hauling contents of a shed to the auto jumble. Nice word for bins of stripped parts. A lot of Alpine things . Can picture when loading tomorrow.
  13. Warren

More lots of parts

There's more to come. We are both posting items. So there's some duplicates. https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/d/perris-sunbeam-tiger-parts/7593439562.html
  14. Warren

License plate hanger

I have one of these I got off of a series 4 Alpine. The picture shown below shows a newer rubber that allows the plate to flex up rather than bend the valence. Curbs steep driveway all can really hurt... Where'd this rubber come from?
  15. Warren

Lots of parts

Two or three pairs of Sparto reverse lights. One of those early Tiger or Alpine bakelite glove box surround. Several headlight rings including a set of SV Alpine or MK 2 Tiger headlight rings. Brand new Sunbeam specialties headliner for hardtop. NOS turn signal stock and guts. If you are...
  16. Warren

Stainless trim

First off please help ID these bits. Please note the letters when replying A is ______. And so on .
  17. Warren

Full fender covers

Steve A. has this style of full fender cover for working on his car. I have a copy but have dropped it with my retired upholstery guy who first did a convertible top in the 70's. Not sure I care for the moving blanket material. I'll be drifting in to fabric store for a more suitable material...
  18. Warren

Jack clips

Got some original Jack clips If you want to buy them PM Mia your best offer. There's some bits I'd swap for but gotta uncover the car. She's been down for a couple weeks infected with corrosion caused by alcohol laden fuel. PS I may have a couple more small one for a complete Tiger set . Was it...
  19. Warren

Local car

Saw this on P.C.H. the other day and here it is on Craigslist... https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/torrance-1963-sunbeam-alpine/7553358979.html
  20. Warren

Core headlight rings

If you have some neat up rings about I could use the stamped metal hold on pieces.