• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. ALPINE5GT

$83,500 Alpine on ebay

"S" in nose Sunbeam up side down. Door handles installed backwards left and right too!
  2. ALPINE5GT

4 Cars on top of this page...

I remember that car. I don't believe it was a stock color. BTW I was there in the picture. Blue SIV next to him. Paso Robles Air Museum.
  3. ALPINE5GT

Wipac Back Up Light Wanted

I have a set of new ones somewhere. Bought them on e-bay 15 years ago. Let my try to dig them up.
  4. ALPINE5GT

Series III - V HARDTOP WANTED

I have a fairly good H/T shell. Free to anyone who wants to pick it up in Monterey, Ca.. Many other goodies too, also free. I don't need them any more, and can't throw them away. Seats, gauges, switches, center consoles, hoods, and many more things.
  5. ALPINE5GT

Series 1/2 windshield wanted

I have a couple in the frames. I will verify quality . It is free but must be picked up in Monterey.
  6. ALPINE5GT

Sunbeam Alpine Club during the 1980's

I was a member. PM me, and I will send my info. My car was featured on the cover of one of the news letters.
  7. ALPINE5GT

windshield

I have one in the frame. Free if you pick it up. Monterey bay area ca>
  8. ALPINE5GT

SAOCA Registry

Pete, I notice that my SV Alpine is in the registry, but the info is not correct. I have B395018869, but the info is on the next car, B395018904. My car (8869) is GT OD HRO color 107, body 642626. I also added my SIV B94104214 BW LRX, same engine# Body 503179 colour # 58
  9. ALPINE5GT

SV Clutch Master Cylinder - rebuildable

Jay, I may have one. Let me check. Where is Oak Park, I live in Salinas.
  10. ALPINE5GT

cleaning cosmoline off of NOS block

Now is definitely the time to take the opportunity to remove any sand behind #4. My series V Always runs hot, and I am sure it is caused by this problem. I just have had no reason to pull the Motor, and don't drive it enough to justify the tear down.
  11. ALPINE5GT

Wire Wheels

Years ago I found that it takes a lot of heat, and a big hammer to get the rear hubs off. I did it with the axles in the the car, and when they finally release, they come off with a bang! Be careful.
  12. ALPINE5GT

back axle whine

I have found the whine to always be loose ring gear bolts. The washers are soft, and degrade. If you don't pull it out and put new washers, you run the risk of a bolt actually coming out and going into the gears and, Bang, exploded rear-end. This has happened to me twice! If you catch it...
  13. ALPINE5GT

bucket seats, anyone?

I believe I have a stock set. Located in Monterey area. free with pick-up.
  14. ALPINE5GT

West Coast Invasion: LOOK!

Oops, I meant Series IV! Long drive.
  15. ALPINE5GT

Home in one piece Hey all, Thanks for the great company, and fun drives. Becky and I made it home safely in the 1965 series VI. Dk Blue. She of course followed in the F-150 with A/C ! 94 deg. in Paso Robles yesterday, but wine festival was fun. Thanks again, Kevin
  16. ALPINE5GT

Parts If I knew what people needed, It would be easier to bring what is needed. Just let me know. Most the used stuff is free to a good home.
  17. ALPINE5GT

I also have a set of Shelby 4 spoke alloy wheels. They look like the American Racing wheel, just say Shelby on the inside. Same size and bolt pattern as original. Kevin
  18. ALPINE5GT

Hello all. I will be coming to the Cambria Event as well with my '65 automatic. I will also be driving my Truck, as I have 3 peeps. If you need any parts, I mean anything, let me know, as I need to get rid of most my stuff. Good heads, gauges, bits, bolts, metal hood doors, late hardtop...
  19. ALPINE5GT

Save me ! Carbs etc. needed

Hi Warren. Where are you? I am in Salinas (Monterey), and have a working set of Stombergs on a manifold you can try. Kevin Rodgers nmcb18atgmail
  20. ALPINE5GT

heater bezel

What bezel are you asking about? Pic? Kevin