• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

Tiger for Sale in Las Vegas

Just trying to make sure I hit everyone that may be interested. This is a duplicate of my post on TE/AE: I'm sure you guys remember the red Tiger that was on eBay a little while back. Apparently it didn't go. I've been buying some of his extra items off of eBay (65tgr). I spoke to him last...
  2. C

SIII Grill

My Dad had a SIII stored behind his shop. The years have taken their toll on the car. It will probably have to be scrapped. Inside his shop, I found the grill. It needs to be cleaned, but otherwise, seems in really good shape. I searched eBay but didn't find anything to compare it to. Any idea...
  3. C

Fuel Tank

Tank restoration I was considering sending my Tiger's tanks here: http://www.gas-tank.com/
  4. C

1963 Alpine on E Bay V-6, Auto-No reserve

One does have to wonder.... Why the driver's side door's dovetail has been painted and overspray on the door panel, when someone obviously took the time to remove the dovetail on the passenger side. I think we are looking at two different paint periods. Perhaps there is a darker reason behind...
  5. C

64 Type IV for Sale

Got Instructions? Yeah, it would be like me putting together a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle except the jigsaw puzzle would get finished sooner! First: Congratulations on the family. Second: Can't you switch sides of the garage so your wife can still park in it, while you park outside...
  6. C

Looking for an upper valance...

Well..... I guess I can part the whole thing out when I'm done with it. I was after the lower valance, windshield, and dashpad for my dad's Tiger when I picked this one up. Upper valance looks good. Actually, all the sheet metal looks good. You can call me at 828-329-3430. I can take...
  7. C

fuel cell info wanted

Hmmmmm... Okay, so I'm pretty new here. I inherited my dad's Tiger last year (in the long slow process of restoring it) and we just bought my wife an Alpine, so if (when) I say something stupid, I'll go ahead and apologize now. My Dad was the mechanic of the family. I watched only when he...
  8. C

Alpines on Craigslist

Alpine SV in Douglasville I looked at the red one in Douglasville last week. He wouldn't tell me a price over the phone, so I drove down to look at it. It wouldn't crank. There had been a bit of creative engineering in the engine compartment, but not bad. Front had been banged...
  9. C

1966 1725 Motor/Trans For Sale

Whew! The last time I took a car to Paul's, I think it was $400 just for me to walk through the door. It was a Volvo and I supplied the part. Since he didn't make any money off of the part, he increased his price on the invoice to cover the difference (so basically charged me full price for...
  10. C

Tiger Air Cleaner needed

Yeah. Good luck with that. I've spent over a year trying to locate an original. There's a bottom portion on eBay right now: Item No.: 260596472584 The last complete one that went through eBay went for $835. It's item number was 290409156671. I used esnipe to put a maximum bid in the...