• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. E

Red SII for sale.

My restored SII is up for sale - I need to sell it to pay some bills. It is red and beautiful. It is all original and only has 74,000 actual miles on it. It runs and drives great. Send me an email and I will respond with pictures. b58nav1@gmail.com
  2. E

SII Hardtop trade for softtop

I need a soft top more than I need my hardtop. Hardtop is black and looks great. It has a new head lining but the rear Plexiglas window is scratched and faded and has not been installed. If any of you have a SI or SII soft top to trade please call Dennie at 720-324-0174.
  3. E

Whole bunch of parts came with '62 Series II. What are they and what are they worth?

Hi, I can identify about 90% of the items. Call me. Dennis 720-324-0174
  4. E

SII Alpine Just Completed

I thought a few of you might like to see my restored SII just after paint. Dennie Ewert b58nav1@gmail.com Westminster CO
  5. E

More stupid questions, what do I have here?

SI Tonnough fitting On the first Si I bought brand new in 1961, there were studs mounted as you have shown and the tonnough indeed did secure to those studs but there was also a padded tube ring at the back of the cover that also fit into the slot between both studs. It looked very nice when...
  6. E

Series two hardtop headliner wanted

Looking for a headliner for my 1962 Alpine hardtop. Any out there? Dennie 720-324-0174 b58nav1@gmail.com
  7. E

Colorado Chaper Gathering

1962 Series II Restoration Hi, I live in Westminster and am restoring my third Alpine. I would like to join the Colorado group if you will contact me. 720-324-0174 and b58nav1@gmail.com Dennie
  8. E

Parting or Whole 1960 Sunbeam Alpine

MickJJ, How much do you want for the whole car? Where are you located. I am restoring a Series II in Denver and found lots of rust on this old New England car that was very poorly repaired. I am in great need of a left rear fender. Dennie
  9. E

63 series III body

steering wheel for early alpine Any chance you have a steering wheel complete? Dennie
  10. E

Jim Ellis, contact me

Hi Jim, I am looking at options for an engine swap for my SII Alpine. Can one still get a V-6 Jose Conversion kit? Dennie b58nav@comcast.net
  11. E

Series I / II Hardtop Wanted

I am restoring a SII in Denver and I have a hardtop with liner, plexiglass and trim. The top is painted black but has some small paint touchup needed at the front of the top. The cost is $500 plus shipping. Dennie 850-368-5980
  12. E

Rolling Series II shell; $200; come and get it!

Looking for a sound boot (trunk) lid if you still have it. Dennie in Denver 850-368-5980
  13. E

Parting out my 62 Alpine project.

How much do you want for the trunk lid? I am restoring a SII in Denver. Dennie
  14. E

Free Engine

I might be interested Bob. I live in Denver and will be passing through Salt Lake City in May while on vacation. I just bought a Series II and have seen your conversion to a V6. Nice work. I would like to speak to you about it. Bishop Dennis C. Ewert
  15. E

Colorado Alpine Owner Gathering

I live in Westminster and I just bought a S2 Alpine. Dennie at b58nav@comcast.net
  16. E

S1 or II complete horn ring assembly

Looking for a S1 or 2 horn ring assy in good condition. I will pay shipping to Denver. Call Dennie at (850) 368-5980.