• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Need Room. S3GT for sale cheap!

Did this actually sell?
  2. J

FOR SALE

Still for sale? Price?
  3. J

'67 Series V project car for sale

Body condition Robert, Other than replaced panels, how are the floors and the rockers? Frame? Thanks, John
  4. J

Alpine V-8

Fallehy write-up? Warren, would you share the Fallehy write-up for the wider forum? I'm contemplating a Tiger-clone myself. Thanks, John B.
  5. J

1967 Alpine Series V - Virginia Beach

SOLD! Thanks SunbeamAlpine.org!
  6. J

Clean 1967 Series V for sale - Virginia Beach

Alpine trade? Andy - how 'bout for your Tiger? :D Seriously, looking to start on the next project, a vintage Mustang...thanks for the offer though. Cheers, John
  7. J

Clean 1967 Series V for sale - Virginia Beach

SOLD! Thanks SunbeamAlpine.org!yahoo.com.
  8. J

66 SV Fuel system

Jim: Ever get answers? going through a similar drill myself! John - you can email me: at john.bayer (at) navy.mil
  9. J

Series V Distributor help

Thanks, Mike... but how do I determine what the baseline is? John
  10. J

Thanks, Jim. do I move them ccw or clockwise? John
  11. J

All: Just bought 67 Series V. Seemed really down on power. I set static timing to TDC at 6 deg BTDC. When I put the light on it, the closest I could get was about 20 deg before...and then the vacuum advance hit the block as I tried to turn it further ccw to get the timing where it...