• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Utah British Field Day 2012

Utah British Field Day 2012

Testing out my Red Rider with Dad
  2. British Field Day Utah 2012

British Field Day Utah 2012

Giving her a run on a tight course - fun!
  3. British Field Day Utah 2012

British Field Day Utah 2012

Giving her a run on a tight course - fun!
  4. Utah British Field Day 2012

Utah British Field Day 2012

Handling with no issues - represented Sunbeam very well through the course.
  5. Robbo's 67 SV Engine

Robbo's 67 SV Engine

After installing Kelly Mathis' engine - thanks Kelly!
  6. Robbo's 67 SV

Robbo's 67 SV

Robert Norcross' Series V in Utah
  7. Robbo

Sunbeam Alpine/Tiger wiring kits

I highly endorse Paul's kit AND help! He had the harness custom made for a few other accessories and the installation was very smooth (I did 2). More than anything, Paul was very supportive for direction, guidance and support both on the phone, email and a more specific set of directions for...
  8. Robbo

Sunbeam Parts

Sorry. Fixed. Email is also option. Melbertmisc@aol.com Thanks RN
  9. Robbo

Steering wheel

Always looking for a serviceable steering wheel for SV.... Robbo melbertmisc@aol.com
  10. Robbo

Sunbeam Parts

Sent you a PM on the trim rings...
  11. Robbo

Handbrake Button

Button or entire assembly if anyone has one for a SV. Thanks, RN
  12. Robbo

Carpet Kit

Looking for recommendations for carpet kits - for those who have ordered - where have you found the best quality and fitting kit? Sunbeam Specialties, VB, other? Thanks all for your input and reviews. Robbo
  13. Robbo

Green 67 Alpine

Has anyone seen this one before? It looks almost exactly the same as an Alpine I was looking at in Salt Lake City, Utah about 3 weeks ago...
  14. Robbo

Wilwood Master Cylinder

I'm looking to install a new Wilwood clutch master. I'm sure some of this has been covered, but I have a series of questions that would help for learning from other's install: 1) what distance did you thread the clevis on the pushrod? 2) did you use spacers? If so, what approximate...
  15. Robbo

Leaf Spring Locating Pin (Centering Peg)

Grade 8 - 3/8" head?
  16. Robbo

Leaf Spring Locating Pin (Centering Peg)

Anyone have an idea where to find a locating pin for our Alpines? Most current stock pins (peg, bolt) have a 1/2" head. I think ours are 3/8" and not sure where to find them. Do other cars have similar head size? Where would I find one. Also, if they are longer in length too it would be...
  17. Robbo

Slotted Trim Rings

That would be great! Thanks.
  18. Robbo

Slotted Trim Rings

For a SIV-V Alpine stock steel wheel. They are made of aluminum. Only need one but will buy a set if available. - thanks Robbo
  19. Robbo

6700 mile trip planned

I have similar symptoms in a reguarly warm climate of Utah in the summer. I find that the Weber can have two things that contribute - first, it seems that sometimes after a long hot run, the bowl does not retain a full level after letting it sit or a quick shut down. This requires me to let...
  20. Robbo

Rumbling sound from my gearbox

What was the outcome of this? Curious with similar symptoms.