• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. G

Windshield Corner Brackets for Side Window Cantrail S-III or SIV

Wanted pair of chrome brackets left and right on top corner of windshield that connect to window side cantrails for soft top. Parts Manual Plate D Section YX number 240. Please let me know cost, shipping and name and address.
  2. G

Series II Alpine Front Wire Wheel "O" Ring

I am looking for the dimensions of the O-ring for the front hubs on wire a wheel car. Most originals are almost flat and to get dimensions seams to be a guess at best. Anyone know the dimensions inside diameter (hub size I can measure) but outside diameter or thickness of the O-ring. Thanks
  3. G

1962 Series II Carpet Installation Photos Wanted

I am in the process of installing the carpet kit from Sunbeam Specialties in my 1962 Alpine Series II. I need to get some photos of the completed installation to help complete my project. Foot wells, door panels, convert cover panel, seat area, kick panels, rear side panels, transmission...
  4. G

1962 Le Mans Oil Cooler Installation

According to the Parts Manual, Plate H-Section A the 62 Le Mans has a rectangular oil cooler with different hoses and oil cooler than the 1725 Alpine. Does anyone have photos or diagrams of the oil cooler installation particularly behind the grille. Help would be appreciated.
  5. G

Series II and Series III Brake Rotors

I have a pair of NOS Series III-V brake rotors that are specified at a diameter of 9.85". I have a Series II Alpine and I want to use these rotors, but they need to be turned down to a diameter of 9.5". Has this been done before and are there any problems to avoid?
  6. G

Fiberglass LAT Hood Scoop on Steel Hood

Anyone have photos or details of the fiberglass LAT hood scoop mounted on a steel hood? Need attachment methods in particular.
  7. G

S-II Alpine with S-3 Front Stabilizer Bar

I have a stock Series II Alpine and I want to use a Series 3 3/4" front stabilizer bar instead of the stock 5/8" bar from the S-II. Besides stiffer ride with the larger size bar, are there any other reasons to use the larger bar for normal driving? Disadvantages? Please let me know your...
  8. G

Series V Right Front Spindle and Hub

I am looking for a used Series V right front spindle and steel wheel hub for sale. Spun outer wheel bearing damaged hub and possible problem with spindle. Let me know what you have and cost of shipping to Bloomington MN 55431 Thanks Gary Tosel
  9. G

Series IV Door Parts Wanted

Looking for a pair of quarter windows with glass and tracks as well as door window regulators and glass with tracks. Let me know what you have.
  10. G

What is Better S-III Close Ration or SV All Synchro

I have both a Series III close ratio transmission and a Series V all synchro transmission. For a Series II, which transmission is better?
  11. G

Wanted Series II Spare Tire Strap

I really only need complete buckle system for the spare tire strap. Condition of the strap not as important. Let me know what is available.
  12. G

Series V Shifter Handle

I have an all synchro Series V transmission and I need a shifter handle. Please let me know if you have a shifter handle for sale.
  13. G

Wanted Used Cam Shaft

I need a used cam shaft for a 1595 cc engine. Anyone have one that is usable? No cam, no engine. Thanks
  14. G

SI Transmission Dip Stick

Photo shows SI transmission with no drain plug on right side and dip stick in small hole on top. There is supposed to be a cast boss on the shifter housing to mount the dipstick according to the parts book. Am I missing something or does this transmission shifter go on another Rootes...
  15. G

Invasion Swap Meet

I hope you all can be at Invasion XI. I am in Minnesota and plan to be there on Thursday for sure and have and Ford Ranger full of parts. Hope to meet with you all. Thanks Gary Tosel
  16. G

Wanted SII Cantrail Clip

I need a cantrail clip for the early Series II. Photo left is complete clip while right clip is broken. Please send PM if you have one for sale. Thanks
  17. G

1725 Fender Badges

Has anyone else found the 1725 fender badges with red background and not black? What are they from?
  18. G

Wanted Wire Wheel Knockoffs

I am about to have my wire wheel knockoffs replated, but I would like to find a better set. Please let me know if you have a good set for sale.
  19. G

S-II Radio Speaker Wanted

I have a PYE TCR 2000 radio with speaker power supply, but I need the speaker itself. Any radio speakers out there? A wiring diagram would also be helpful and I know I can order from UK, but I thought I would see what is available in US. Thanks Gary Tosel
  20. G

Interior Firewall Insulator Material

I need a source for the replacement interior firewall insulator material. I have looked at Dynamat and their product Dynadeck as a possible substitute, but the cost is $170 for 13 square feet. Anyone find another less expensive product. Not original, but functional. Gary Tosel 62 Series II