• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 67basket_case

Tiger transmission mount bracket

Hey DanR you still making these?
  2. 67basket_case

64-67 Alipine parts for sale

what about '67 seat frames? got any? and whats up with the hard tops whats the condition?
  3. 67basket_case

62(?) Alpine seat framesFor Sale

I have two good condition seat frames that came with my basketcase I believe they are from a 62. $100 obo? Local pick up only or buyer pays to ship - Not sure how to ship these otherwise.
  4. 67basket_case

Series 5 Seat(s)

I'm looking for seat frames for a series 5, I have two rusted frames and need to replace or repair them - Anyone have a set or even one I can use as a go by to repair what I've got?
  5. 67basket_case

Not Sure if you guys know of this company...

Just wanted to share something Ive found recently. Im not sure anyone know of this company or not - it is out of the states but still... http://www.creativeclassics.co.uk/sunbeam-alpine-tiger-bodywork/
  6. 67basket_case

Any Tigers out there?

Sadly I cant reply to that thread - even tho i registered there they never added me or something... IDK. Its a good start and most likely more than what I can spend right now unless Im lucky...
  7. 67basket_case

Any Tigers out there?

Im looking to Build a Tiger and I don't need the car to be running or even complete as I have amassed quite a collection for my Alpine. As long as it is a solid straight body with wheels Im interested. Of course I would love a MKII but anything works with my 67 donor parts
  8. 67basket_case

Hardtop Parts

I will get some pics ASAP gotta visit the storage unit to snap a few shots, It was in perfect condition or so i thought but now im rusted out around the rails acros the bottom of the back window...
  9. 67basket_case

Hardtop Parts

Im in desperate need of a donor hard top to help restore my factory HT for my '67. I have some rust in the bottom corners and hate to hand fab all new metal bits. Any suggestions?
  10. 67basket_case

You guys set me up!

gottcha! And well Overall IDC what happened in the past i just want to restore my hard top! Who is paul? I will assume paul did the ad for martel and everything disintegrated from there.... bygones.
  11. 67basket_case

You guys set me up!

yeah it seamed to be quite a douche bag response.... now where do i turn for patch panels for my hard top any suggestions?
  12. 67basket_case

You guys set me up!

As per a suggestion from my last post I contacted Rob Martel for some patch panels for my Hard Top, the following is his response.... "Brandon You are foolish to use the Sissy Alpine Organised Collection of A$$holes club for a reference with me! It was with great pleasure that I paid the...
  13. 67basket_case

I need some restoration suggestions...

thanks! i just checked out the website they have prices so I'm going to send an email to check and see what he has available... I've got high hopes now!
  14. 67basket_case

Its rusted through the base at the rear window and along the seals around the base as well in some spaces its simply paint remaining... I will ask some guys at the metal fab shop up the street see what they may have to offer...
  15. 67basket_case

I have a 67 hardtop. the top itself has some pretty serious rust. Is there any where that supplies metal to fix the trouble spots at all? should i just find a new top? and what about missing chrome? anyone know where i might be able to pick one up that's a little more solid than what i have?
  16. 67basket_case

Series 2 Rear Hubs

I took a look at the rear end i have and unfortunately they are lug types. I will be changing up on mine but that wont be for a long while... If you dont find a set by then your welcome to them. the main issue is i have no idea when i will be doing suspension on the car so i can just go pull...
  17. 67basket_case

Conversion To Wire Wheels

I have the wire wheels on my '67 they consist of the wheel the threaded hub and a center "knock off" it was a spinner type "lug", if you will,... that was spun on and tightened with a rubber mallet. but if your wheel hubs aren't set up for the wire wheels and have lug nuts you need to swap them...
  18. 67basket_case

New here!

Yes there is a darkside that pulls me towards it! Hahaha
  19. 67basket_case

New here!

Thanks for the welcome. I will be using a 5litre engine from a mustang in my alpine...and i hope to swap the suspension out for a complete coilover set up we will see what the future holds
  20. 67basket_case

New here!

Hello all I just wanted to say hello Im new to the forum, Ive have my alpine for about 6 years. I bought it as a basket case in pieces and with lots of extra parts. It has been on blocks in my drive way since 2002. I have had it "on hold" since my fiance was diagnosed with cancer in late 2002...