• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. buckalpine3

Loading pictures

Thanks that helps
  2. buckalpine3

Jokes and funny stories

Heard why the cookie went to the hospital? Felt crumby
  3. buckalpine3

Sunbeam Tiger and Alpine Barn Finds

I wonder if this is from Bill Tyrees who was in Virginia. He posted under the name Sunbeam Auto Restoration.
  4. buckalpine3

Jokes and funny stories

Know why the jack o lantern was afraid to cross the road? No guts
  5. buckalpine3

Jokes and funny stories

Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the p is silent
  6. buckalpine3

Jokes and funny stories

Why couldn’t the bike cross the road? Too tired
  7. buckalpine3

Jokes and funny stories

Why couldn’t the toilet paper cross the road? Stuck in a crack
  8. buckalpine3

looking for driving light mount

I have these available
  9. buckalpine3

Sunbeam 2000 build

Well you would never misplace your car in a parking lot.
  10. buckalpine3

Sunbeam 2000 build

11. buckalpine3

"67 Alpine clutch master cylinder

Hi Phil I will pm my address. I tried for 5 years to solve the hydraulic problem including rebleeding adnauseum changing slave twice and changing the seals with what was available from SS twice. Still a problem after re sleeving the MC. Doug Jennings worked on it after I sold said there was a...
  12. buckalpine3

Fuel can cleanup

I just bought a couple used metal fuel containers including 1 labeled “diesel”. Is there a good way environmentally and cost wise to clean and use for gas storage. We are planning use for the Trans Labrador Highway this summer. Dave
  13. buckalpine3

It came from my ‘67 Alpine that had 15500 miles on. I had bought a junk MC, had it bored resleeved for a lot of money and still had problems. So I believe this one in good shape and was not the cause of my problems. $60 shipped
  14. buckalpine3

I have the clutch master cylinder from a low miles S V available for sale.
  15. buckalpine3

Wheel Size

I believe it is a 5” wide. Running Cooper 185 65 tires with baby moons and trim rings from Mike’s Hubcaps California. PM your email I will send a picture. Dave
  16. buckalpine3

Wheel Size

Also Ford Fairmont/Zephyr had 14” steel wheels which I have on my S IV.
  17. buckalpine3

Fog/Driving Light Brackets

If you PM your email address I will send photos of what I have. Dave
  18. buckalpine3

Sun Visor help

Joe I will send an email. Have what you need. Dave
  19. buckalpine3

S5 - Mysterious hole

I think my SV had a moisture drain in the bottom of the rocker and should always be open
  20. buckalpine3

Starter removal

I took starter from my SV from underneath. Not fun but didn’t disconnect anything.