• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Tiger transmission tunnel for sale on ebay

To all those wanting to build an Alger or do a v8 swap in their Alpine, I have a tiger transmission tunnel on auction that ends in two days. You can see it here; https://www.ebay.com/itm/154126956743
  2. S

IRS in an Alpine?

I need to put a rear differential/suspension in my car. Have there been many Alpines or Tigers that have had an IRS installed? Was it heavier than an 8" or dana 40? I posted this in my "LX9 Alpine" build thread, but I think more people will see it and chime in if it's in it's own thread...
  3. S

LX9 Alpine

I am going to start a new thread for my build now that I am building it with the LX9 3500 V6 and not the nissan motor and trans. You can see pictures here I am commited to getting this all installed and running in the next couple of months. I have the engine and T5 transmission sitting in...
  4. S

Right Hand drive idler arm assembly needed

Does anybody have an Alpine right hand drive steering idler arm assembly they are wanting to get rid of?
  5. S

Nissan 350Z V6 (VQ35DE), 6 speed - in Alpine

Hello, first post but not a Sunbeam newb. I currently own two Series II's and owned another series II about twenty years ago. It had a Volvo P1800 engine with twin SU's on it and I drove it as a daily driver. (Would love to find out what happened to it if anyone in the Denver area might know of...
  6. S

Anyone in independence oregon for car inspection?

Is there anyone in the Independence Oregon area that can inspect the series II that is listed on ebay right now? Auction# 230262079255