• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. NN LeMans

Prittie HLM SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

I, too, remember this car in Tiger Tom's basement. I saw it when buying some Harrington parts and carpeting from Tom in the late '80's or early '90's. In fact, I bought some extra rear hatch molding from John. It is a beautiful and rare car that has been thoroughly restored. Congratulations...
  2. NN LeMans

Harrington Le Mans Scripts

My e-bay username is 5901howardt. I hesitated to use a set price and sell them here or on e-Bay because I do not have a good idea of their ultimate value. The auction route seemed the fairest way to sell them for all concerned.
  3. NN LeMans

Sunbeam Harrington Le Mans Scripts for Sale

PARTS FOR SALE: Set of OEM Re chromed Harrington Le Mans Scripts for Sale. Attention all Sunbeam Harrington LeMans Owners. On Saturday, February 29, 2020, at 12:00 Noon (EST) I will place on e-Bay, for a 7 day auction, a set of OEM, re chromed, “Le Mans” scripts. These were found in a UK...
  4. NN LeMans

Harrington Le Mans Scripts

Attention all Sunbeam Harrington LeMans Owners. This an alert to All Sunbeam Harrington LeMans owners. I have a very rare set of “Le Mans” scripts that I plan to sell on e-Bay. On Saturday, February 29 2020, at 12:00 Noon (EST) I will place on e-Bay, for a 7 day auction, a set of OEM...
  5. NN LeMans

Clayton-Dewandre Brake Booster Repair Kit- Harrington LeMans

Clayton-Dewandre Brake Booster Repair Kit: This is an alert to all Harrington LeMans owners, and others if interested, that there will be a NOS C-D Repair Kit for the C-D Brake Booster that is on the Harrington LeMans available on e-Bay. This item will be auctioned off starting at 12 Noon...
  6. NN LeMans

Clayton-Dewandre Brake Booster Repair Kit- Harrington LeMans

Clayton-Dewandre Brake Booster Repair Kit for sale. I hope that I can use the forum to announce a part that I have that will for sale on e-Bay. I have a very rare, New Old Stock (NOS) Repair Kit for the C-D brake booster as used on the Sunbeam Harrington LeMans. This kit was purchased from...
  7. NN LeMans

Needed: Chrome Hand Brake/Parking Brake Assembly-Series II

Thanks for the picture and innovative repair. I have been able to find a functioning used one. Thanks to all the support and comments.
  8. NN LeMans

David, Thanks for the ebay note. I had looked at it but it is for a latter version. Howard
  9. NN LeMans

Thanks for the note. I believe all the connecting rods and bell cranks are hooked up right, but I will check the next time I pull it. I do know there is no return spring present and I am not sure how it is placed on the hand brake. The parts list shows the spring but doesn't show its...
  10. NN LeMans

I am in need of a functioning chrome hand brake assembly for a Series II Alpine. Actually what I really need is the Return Spring-Fulcrum Lever: (Part No. 503729, Plate B-pg 82, Plate Reference BC89-pg 87 of the Sunbeam Alpine Parts List). The pawl on my handbrake engages when pulled without a...
  11. NN LeMans

Trans diagnosis and repair

OD Box Fred, Do you still have the OD box you mentioned in your discussion? I have an OD shafted non-synch 4 speed transmission that needs an OD for it. Thanks NN LeMans
  12. NN LeMans

Clayton Dewandre

Clayton Dewandre Brake Booster Try www.rootesparts.com. They at one time had C-D NOS (but old) boosters for sale. I do not know if they had the rebuild kits, but they may be able to provide some leads. NN LeMans
  13. NN LeMans

Series I-II Intake/Exhaust Manifold Clamps and Bolts

Series I-II-III Intake Manifold Clamp Thanks for your note. I have attached two pages from the Sunbeam Parts list and the clamps have an arrow pointed at them. The clamp is for the center bolt of the intake manifold and has two small legs on either end but it is flat at the center because the...
  14. NN LeMans

Series I-II-III Intake Manifold Clamp Thanks to all the Sunbeamers who offered advice and gave me information and sources for the manifold clamps and bolts I needed. I now have everything but the center (middle) clamp of the intake manifold. I have discovered that my intake manifold is a...
  15. NN LeMans

S I-II Manifold Clamps Gary, Thanks for the additional information. The Parts List I was referencing was the original July 1959 edition, but I have since copied the master list from the SAOCA website. I still need to find the clamps and bolts. NN LeMans
  16. NN LeMans

I have a 1962 Sunbeam Harrington Le Mans (Series II Alpine) and I am looking for the intake manifold attachment clamp and long bolt that goes in the center of the intake manifold (Plate D-222, #1201716, Sunbeam Alpine Parts List) and the two intake/exhaust manifold clamps and long bolts that...
  17. NN LeMans

Fender badges

HLM Fender Badges Limey, I am also interested in two of your badges when the run is done. Thank you for your efforts. NN LeMans 1962 Sunbeam Harrington Le Mans 1966 Avanti
  18. NN LeMans

British Pushbutton Transitor AM Radio and Speaker

A classic and period correct, British aftermarket AM transistor radio (a Siran P109) and a replica Series II speaker box is currently being offered at auction on e-Bay. The radio has been refurbished by a UK craftsman and it has been modified so that an i-pod/mp3 player can also be used with...
  19. NN LeMans

lemans rocker cover badge

Le Mans Rocker Cover Badge I would also be interested in a reproduction badge if the project works out. It is always good to have a spare. Howard NN Le Mans 1962 Harrington 1966 Avanti
  20. NN LeMans

Here she is...

HLM Rear Hatch Glass Seal John, I am having trouble sending a PM to you about the rear hatch glass seal. Yes, I would like to have it. Please send it to the address in our original e-mail exchange. Thanks for saving it for me. Again, what a beautiful car you have! NN LeMans