• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. bpthomas

tiger speedo cable drive gear

dose anyone know what the drive gear on the speedo cable for a tiger looks like or were to get one. toploader wide ratio trans 2.88 rear end gears and 14" tires thanks Brian
  2. bpthomas

Sunbeam script or logo

i would love a copy of theses files bpthomas99@hotmail.com thanks
  3. bpthomas

fender to fire wall supports

Tiger - I didnt know there was a difference
  4. bpthomas

fender to fire wall supports

I am missing the fender to fire wall supports and I was going to make a set dose anyone know the diameter of pipe that was used
  5. bpthomas

front brakes

So this fitting is some kind of British Unicorn so I have a solution. Turf the brand new flex hose from (un-named British suppler) to the front caliper and buy a 3AN North American standard flex hose (cheep on Amazon) as the brake caliper connection is a 3AN connection and then a $3 fitting that...
  6. bpthomas

front brakes

I am making my own brake lines on my series 5 Alpine with a tiger front suspension and cant figure out what fitting is used to connect the 3/16" brake line to the flex hoses that go to the front callipers. Any help with the fitting name and were I can find them would be appreciated. The rest are...
  7. bpthomas

chutch release push rod

where on ebay do you have them listed ?
  8. bpthomas

chutch release push rod

ok thanks sound like the mustang throwout arm is probable the best idea.
  9. bpthomas

chutch release push rod

dose anyone have a picture of the clutch slave cylinder push rod and any idea were to find one? Thanks Brian
  10. bpthomas

drive shaft flange bolts

dose any one know what size and length the drive shaft flange bolts are. The rear end is a salisbury dana 44 (c4ha). thanks any input would help.
  11. bpthomas

Just bought a 1967 alpine with a 302

wow I wasn't expecting that so it a dana 44 I wounder if it is limited slip and what gear ratio it is
  12. bpthomas

Just bought a 1967 alpine with a 302

Hi everyone I am new to this board as I just bought a 1967 Alpine with a 1972 302 Windser and 1964 toploader 4 speed and I am trying to determine what rear end is in it. T he code on the rear end is C4HA 004. there dosnt seem to be a lot of info on that number. Any help would be greatly appreciated.