• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

Rear Axle for Series V

I'm looking for a bare S5 housing plus two axles, I'm assuming my existing Series four diff will work in a Series 5 housing, do you know?
  2. T

Rear Axle for Series V

I'm interested in a bare housing plus two axles, where are you located?
  3. T

Rear Axle for Series V

I'm looking for a bare housing with two axle shafts, where are you located?
  4. T

Rear Axle for Series V

Wanted Series V Rear Axle or Rear Axle Housing
  5. T

Right side Steering Arm Early Series

As discussed, the part I need bolts to the spindle, (aka upright or vertical link), and has the tie rod bolted on the other end.
  6. T

SoCal rust-free body panels - Series II Alpine (in Michigan now)

Do you have any front suspension parts? I'm looking for a right side steering arm from a S1 Alpine.
  7. T

Right side Steering Arm Early Series

Need right side steering arm for Series 1-3 Alpine
  8. T

Headlamp Bezel Wanted

Thanks, Glad you had one for me
  9. T

Headlamp Bezel Wanted

Looking for a headlamp bezel for a Series 1-3 Alpine
  10. T

Right Side Sheet Metal for Series 1 or 2

Thanks to all that responded, I have found the sheet metal parts I needed.
  11. T

S1 Alpine parting out

I'm interested, pm sent
  12. T

S1 Alpine parting out

Do you still have the car I’m looking for right side fenders front and rear
  13. T

I sent a response on Sunday asking for right side frt and rear fenders and door. I’m in Michigan and I’m very interested in these parts. Please respond if you still have them
  14. T

Series 2 junker

Still have the car? I need Right rear fender, Right front Fender for my series 1
  15. T

I'm in need of right side fenders and door and lower back panel for my series 1, do you still have these parts?
  16. T

Right Side Sheet Metal for Series 1 or 2

My Series 1 Alpine was in a shunt, I Need right front fender (wing), door, and rear fender (wing) for my Series 1 , Also I could use a front valance and grille for the same car, Parts have been found, thanks to all that responded
  17. T

S1 Alpine parting out

I'm looking for the handbrake handle and hardware that attaches to the rear axle, do you have these parts?
  18. T

Series V Transmission

Thanks for the reply, however since placing the ad I found another solution to my transmission problem, have fun with your Alpine