• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

1966 Alpine for sale plus lots of extra parts

I have a 1966 Alpine extra nice. Plus I have a lot of extra parts way to many to list. All of this is make me an offer and if I like it I will sell it. Depcons@aol.com I have lots of photos of car email and I will send them to you. Car has 39277 miles red in color
  2. D

Quite muffler

Quite muffler
  3. D

Soft top is really really hard to latch

Thanks I will make these tomorrow
  4. D

I believe I can make the wedges. When the car was received it did not have the weather striping on the front bow and I still could not latch it. It maybe in the closing latches on the bow. And I will attempt the wedges. Question on installation of wedges. Fat part up or down?
  5. D

It came to me this way. I had it shipped from Ohio. When I got it it was real hard to open. I tried everything to close it again. I even put an electric heater inside the car for an hour with no luck. I broke the left toggle catch. Had to order two more. I am not sure what the previous owner had...
  6. D

I have a 66 alpine. It took my son pushing down from the outside over the latch and me inside with a rubber mallet pushing up from the inside to finally get it to latch. Same in the other side. Anyone have a cause for this and a solution?
  7. D

Girling brake servo

I have not shaken it. Is the master cylinder for the servo and a regular master cylinder the same. As I have a very hard peddle that travels about 1” or a little more. I adjusted the rear brakes and it does stop better
  8. D

Stock Spare Hold Down Bolt Length

What size mm is this bolt ? Depcons@aol.com Thanks
  9. D

Moe is looking for Members and Clubs in his area

Hi Mo I am Richard White. I am not close but still a meer 250 miles from you. I live in Bastrop Texas. Depcons@aol.com
  10. D

Girling brake servo

Hello I have acquired A 1966 Sunbeam Alpine. You guys helped me on my soft top. And for that I thank you. Now this came with a Girling brake servo. It was not attached. But I have found where it goes. Now for the problem. How it hooks up? Any where I could look for one already hooked up? Thanks...
  11. D

Soft too problem help

After looking closer I noticed a channel in the side rail and yes there is no rubber any where. I have order both windows and head rail. Thanks
  12. D

Soft too problem help

It will leak badly in a rain that I might as well put it down and go fast
  13. D

Soft too problem help

From inside it looks about 3/16 but not sealed
  14. D

Soft too problem help

Thanks- I did get it closed. But it is still about 1/4” from touching the chrome top of wind screen
  15. D

Soft too problem help

I have a 1966 alpine. I just got it Thursday 9-23-21. The top was up. I had a heck of a time getting the latches open to get the top down. I finally got it. Later that evening I was putting it up. And it would not latch. I lack 3/4 to1/4 inch meeting the top of wind screen. HELP, what an I...
  16. D

weber dcoe manifold

Hi has anyone used the EFI two barrel from edealbrock. It seems it would add lots of reliable running and mpg’s.