• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

1967 Alpine Front Hubs

Up for sale is a set of front hubs with the 4x108mm stud pattern. Shipping will need to be calculated with USPS and is not included. - $200
  2. T

SV Hard Top Wanted

Looking for a hard top that fits a 1967 SV.
  3. T

SV 1725 engine in NC

Up for sale are a SV (1967) 1725 engine and 4 speed manual transmission. They came from a car with 39k original miles, but I have no idea of how it ran before it was parked over 10 years ago. I would like them to stay together if possible. Local pickup in Claremont, NC, 28610, or I could...
  4. T

1963 Series II for sale in NC

I brought this car home and soon realized that the budget would not support the project. What you see is what you get. Series II car that needs a floor. The car essentially sat under a tree for 40+ years and the years were not kind. Minus the front bumper and soft top, everything else...
  5. T

Just another barn find thread......

Hello all. I was definitely not in the market for an Alpine, but I stumbled across an interesting project car. It appears to be a 1963 B911881 VIN Series II car. The car has essentially rotted into the ground for the past 30 years as a sort of novelty at a local car lot. Top off of course...