• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

1967 Alpine Front Hubs

Up for sale is a set of front hubs with the 4x108mm stud pattern. Shipping will need to be calculated with USPS and is not included. - $200
  2. T

SV Hard Top Wanted

It's sold, plus East coast would be preferred.
  3. T

SV Hard Top Wanted

Looking for a hard top that fits a 1967 SV.
  4. T

SV 1725 engine in NC

Up for sale are a SV (1967) 1725 engine and 4 speed manual transmission. They came from a car with 39k original miles, but I have no idea of how it ran before it was parked over 10 years ago. I would like them to stay together if possible. Local pickup in Claremont, NC, 28610, or I could...
  5. T

WANTED: TRUNK LID

Would someone mind posting pictures of the square vs. round trunk lids?
  6. T

1963 Series II for sale in NC

The car is still available. OD transmission and engine still in the car. Lots of original parts. Make an offer. The car is in Maiden, NC. Michael
  7. T

After the debris was cleared. Send a PM if you are interested.
  8. T

Just another barn find thread......

After much consideration, the car is going to require more work than I have time for. (Also found two cars in light years better condition) So, the car is for sale. It is posted in the cars for sale section of the forum. I'm sure it will be a perfect project for someone with a better...
  9. T

I brought this car home and soon realized that the budget would not support the project. What you see is what you get. Series II car that needs a floor. The car essentially sat under a tree for 40+ years and the years were not kind. Minus the front bumper and soft top, everything else...
  10. T

Series 2 junker

I’ll take the trunk lid. PM sent.
  11. T

Series 2 junker

Knightowl61, do you have any exterior trunk lid pictures?
  12. T

We are going to begin disassembling the car in the next few weeks. I assume people out there (somewhere) would be interested in the Engine and Transmission. What's a fair price for them with 60k on the odometer and has been sitting for 30+ years?
  13. T

I believe I am on the right track now. Just to be clear, I need to move this thing around the shop.......no road usage. I got the left rear drum off and see how it assembles now, and I don't think I need to replace the knockoff hub with a lug nut hub. The pattern through the drum is 4x108...
  14. T

Ok. So I take the spinner adapter hub off, and what am I presented with? Studs?
  15. T

55k on the odometer. Unfortunately the wire wheels are in extremely bad shape. Most of them have flat spots on the rim of the wheels where it has sat on the ground for so many years. Too many broken wires to count. I did find a super cheap set of late 80s Mustang wheels with tires. Now that I...
  16. T

Lesson learned. Of course I picked the wheel that is the most difficult to start on when all the others come off very easily. ~8 turns.
  17. T

Anybody know approximately how many turns it takes to get the knock offs removed? I’ve turned 2 full rotations and the hub has not loosened from the spline at all.
  18. T

Before and after the first bath (pressure wash) in 40 years.
  19. T

The car is home now.