• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 61Beamer

A new addition to the Forum!

Yes, sooo nice of you to share so generously!
  2. 61Beamer

Series 2 junker

Oh thank you but now we are leaning toward keeping the original wheels. Turns out the shop was overcautious and the wheels are fine!
  3. 61Beamer

Nice Series II for sale - SOLD 6/4/21

Ok, that's the shape mine are in. I'll just keep mine and get them done I guess. Thanks anyhow!
  4. 61Beamer

Lol, I guess that depends on how nice they are? Are there decent tires on them? My husband is wire brushing the one I have and thinks they will be "fine"... Are yours nicer than mine?
  5. 61Beamer

Hi, are you interested in selling the steel wheels? If they are in good shape, that is!
  6. 61Beamer

Series 2 junker

Hi, do you have rims and/or tires for a 61 series II?
  7. 61Beamer

New rims?

Hi, any luck finding new/different rims? I'm still looking. Please let me know if you find anything promising or if you want to sell your current rims and/or tires. My current rims and tires are not saveable. Thanks!
  8. 61Beamer

New rims?

Thanks!
  9. 61Beamer

New rims?

It's funny, all the years I've owned cars I have NEVER looked at the wheels. My family has had some pretty interesting cars, from a Checker cab to a TR3 and everything in-between. A Studebaker, 40 Chevy, a couple of old Falcons and Dodges. Just never occured to me to notice, as long as they held...
  10. 61Beamer

New rims?

Ah, ok thanks!
  11. 61Beamer

New rims?

Lol, I already have "pretty tore up" ones. Hoping to find nice ones... Thanks for the tip!
  12. 61Beamer

Wheels.

Did you guys have any luck finding wheels? I need 5 nice ones - alloy or steel. Thanks!
  13. 61Beamer

New rims?

Ah, I'll have to check those out, thanks! I'm learning so much!
  14. 61Beamer

New rims?

Hi, not sure what you mean by that..! Sorry!
  15. 61Beamer

New rims?

I'm afraid the rims are too bad to save...
  16. 61Beamer

New rims?

Should I get the lug nuts also?
  17. 61Beamer

New rims?

Wow, maybe I'm doing something wrong ordering. My price for 5 with shipping is 440 pounds. I guess for 5 that's about the same. I should get valve stems also? Sorry for so many questions...! Thanks for the help!
  18. 61Beamer

New rims?

Yes, shipping is almost as much as the rim cost... Any other ideas? I got 175/70 R13 thin whitewalls but pretty sure I can return them if I find something else.
  19. 61Beamer

New rims?

Hi, would this be easier/cheaper than having my old rims redone? Thanks
  20. 61Beamer

series 2 parts need to go

Hi, I think I have what you need for the headlight bezels. Mine should be from and earlier model Alpine but there's no marking that I can see. I'll send a pic but I'm out of town right now. Julia