• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. F

1964 series 3 302 automatic

getting too old for my project car. series 3 with NEW 302 and new c4 trans. starts right up and runs great. MGB steering rack, 15"x7" aluminum wheels, no dents or rot. Hood has 65 shelby scoop. traction bars, All new brakes and lines. have all interior hardboard/padded panels and enough red...
  2. F

1964 SUNBEAM BRAKES - MASTER CYL

Wanting to change my alger brake system to a DUAL MASTER CYLINDER. What Master Cyl (year/make/model)can I use that will be "user friendly" as in bolting to the firewall and pedal ?? Thank you
  3. F

Wanted: door window REGULATOR driver side, series 3

Wanted: Door Window "REGULATOR" driver side, series 3. I have some series 3 parts to "Trade" ? air cleaners, brake booster, brake master cyl, Headlight bezels (screw in bottom). rear axles w/ (Wire wheel adapters). If you have the Regulator, please PM Me. Thank you.
  4. F

4 Cars on top of this page...

The Maple colored car on the right side of the picture on top of this page, what color (code?) is that ?? Thanks
  5. F

front steering ! 1964 alger- mgb rack and pinion

with the "Rack" (MGB) installed in the stock position, if I have the steering Toe set at 1/8" "toe in", if I jack up the car it totally changes (ALOT). How can the steering bet set to stay "Straight". ?? seems like the tie rods Have To go inward when lifted? . I have not got a stock one to...
  6. F

C4 transmission speedometer gear housing (Bullet)

Where can I get a C4 transmission speedometer gear housing (Bullet). I see them for GM all over the place, but not for a C4 ford. Should look something like one for a T-10 4 speed bullet ( about 1" diameter) . Any Leads ??? Thanks
  7. F

1966 sunbeam tiger w/ original (rebuilt) 260

Car belongs to a friend, he just shelled out ALOT to get the "entire car" Restored. now, the problems: runs hot at idle and overheats. (that is within o the scope of something HE can take car of)** He says "the TRANS is leaking and Dripping out of the bell housing bottom !" I'm 1500 miles away...
  8. F

WHAT COLOR ???? so many CHOICES !

I'm to the point where I'd like to put the color on my ALGER. black, midnight blue met, autumn maple met, VERY Dk Green met, Is there " gallery" of sunbeams that shows alpines/tigers in All Different Colors ( need not be stock sunbeam colors. thanks
  9. F

Thinking of putting the paint to my 64 Alger series 3- OPINIONS ?

may put the Paint (base/clear)to my 64 Alger Series 3 soon. (no bumpers, has '65 mustang shelby hood scoop). choices I'm considering. All Black, Silver w/ dk metalic Gray "stripe' (on Hood/deck,) very dark Metalic Green, or dark metalic Burnt Orange ( Maple) . Opinions? I Wish I could...
  10. F

WANTED: upper ball joint 1963 series 3 Ball Joint

I Need 1 upper Ball joint for a series 3 1963 sunbeam alpine. where ever I see them for sale, you'd think they are made of solid GOLD. anyone got and upper control arm on a car otherwise going to the scrap yard ??? it takes 3 bolts (2 long bolts/1 short bolt) "Mounting" to the control arm...
  11. F

WANTED: 1 upper ball joint (3 bolt mounting type)

WANTED: 1 upper Ball Joint (3 bolt mounting type) for a 1964 alpine driver upper.(series 3). new ones are a little crazy priced ! Anyone parting/scrapping a car and does have one ?? ( willing to trade a pair of headlight bezels (eyebrows) Please contact me. thanks
  12. F

Wanted: upper Ball joint for 1963 series 3 alpine

Anyone Have a "Usable" Upper Ball joint ? ,(held to upper control arm with 3 bolts) what they want for a NEW one is insane ! anyone scrapping/parting a car ??? Thanks
  13. F

1964 sunbeam alpine Brakes- installing a Dual Master Cyl ?

1964 sunbeam alpine Brakes.- thinking of installing a Dual Master Cylinder . What Donor/ Prop valve ?? I'm sure some of you have done it, What did you USE. how did it work out ??
  14. F

WANTED: UPPER BALL JOINT 1963 ALPINE

WANTED: A GOOD UPPER BALL JOINT 1963 ALPINE. (Has 3 bolts attaching ball joint to upper control arm) Anyone ? cost $ shipped to 34470 ? who sells new ones ?? Thank You
  15. F

WANTED : soft top frame 1964 up? for series 3

Looking for a Conv top "FRAME" in ALMOST "Any Condition". Wanting to "Adapt" it to my Series 3. ( Has the windshield / doors With the "Wing Windows"). Rusty, Bent, what do you have ? please "contact me" if you help me out. located in Fla 34470
  16. F

PB Brake BOOSTER ?

1964 series 3- (302 automatic)Does the power" Booster" actually make the braking Power alot better ?? I have one I need to rebuild. Anyone got a "diagram" of how the BRAKE Lines and Vacuum lines are run ? Thanks
  17. F

Has anyone Seen this

was cruising down the road and in my "rear view mirror" is what looked like a 1970 AAR 'Cuda, scoop,with the single opening in the front,( then getting wider in the rear). The car HAD to be a challenger, it was new,(no more Plymouths) but looked more like the grill and hood of a 1970 340 Cuda...
  18. F

WANTED: vacuum advance unit for 1965 289 With Points Dist

WANTED: "vacuum advance unit" for 1965 289 With Points Dist. anyone have one they are not using ? Thank You
  19. F

What size Bolt Thread ??

1963 series 3. What size are the BOLTS (thread and length) are the BOLTS that holds the Bumper "brackets" to the Car Frame ? Spent hours in the hardware store and they claim they are neither SAE Or Metric ! Thank You.
  20. F

Radiator hoses for a tiger, WHERE to get molded hoses ??

WHERE to get "Molded Hoses ?? both upper and lower anyone got part numbers ?? THANKS