• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. F

1964 SUNBEAM BRAKES - MASTER CYL

ok, I FORGOT. MY MISTAKE. WHEN I REBUILT MINE WITH NEW PISTONS ETC, SO, IT INDEED MUST BE A PISTON NOT RETRACTING AS IT SHOULD.
  2. F

1 pad wearing more than the other is more like the caliper is "not able to slide sideways on the pins". pull and clean and lube the pins on both front brakes and the problem should disappear.
  3. F

1964 series 3 302 automatic

I've already had Complete Reverse Replacement Surgery and Orthoscopic twice. If they can fix it WITHOUT half cutting my arm off to replace the bones, I'll try it again. The total replacement surgery... been there, done that, NEVER AGAIN. Between the pain and a full year of "recovery"... I'm...
  4. F

Very Nice car, but no Thank you.. I've already got "too many cars". either it will sell, or it will sit and maybe a miracle will happen and I will recover and get back to working on it.
  5. F

Thanks Mike
  6. F

WILL TRY SOME MORE pix lATER
  7. F

finally figured out how to post pics. will post more when I get it out of hibernation. Thanks for Looking
  8. F

getting too old for my project car. series 3 with NEW 302 and new c4 trans. starts right up and runs great. MGB steering rack, 15"x7" aluminum wheels, no dents or rot. Hood has 65 shelby scoop. traction bars, All new brakes and lines. have all interior hardboard/padded panels and enough red...
  9. F

as you can see, the stock MC is bolted to the firewall with 1 bolt on top, the other on the bottom. everything I'm looking at has the mounting bolts 1 on Each SIDE ! OK, NOW i SEE THAT THE COURIER IS 1 TOP, 1 BOTTOM
  10. F

Wanting to change my alger brake system to a DUAL MASTER CYLINDER. What Master Cyl (year/make/model)can I use that will be "user friendly" as in bolting to the firewall and pedal ?? Thank you
  11. F

Wanted: door window REGULATOR driver side, series 3

installed it, seems to work good. but Now I come to Know that the "channel" that slides onto it to "hold the glass', is a Left OR Right ONLY and cannot be interchanged !
  12. F

got it today, Looks like the USPS Truck ran over it ! LOL. will check fit this afternoon. Thanks
  13. F

Wanted: Door Window "REGULATOR" driver side, series 3. I have some series 3 parts to "Trade" ? air cleaners, brake booster, brake master cyl, Headlight bezels (screw in bottom). rear axles w/ (Wire wheel adapters). If you have the Regulator, please PM Me. Thank you.
  14. F

1966 head light bezels ?

I've got 5 of the painted "eyebrow type" hanging on my rafters, if any one is in need, screw in on bottom. $50 pr plus shipping. pm me.
  15. F

4 Cars on top of this page...

Thanks, I somehow thought it was More Red than that.
  16. F

what is something like this worth? - an Alger

Jerry has all pictures of My Car
  17. F

what is something like this worth? - an Alger

depends, fords have 5 different bolt on bell housings !
  18. F

4 Cars on top of this page...

The Maple colored car on the right side of the picture on top of this page, what color (code?) is that ?? Thanks