• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Valve covers

Thanks very much for your advice I think I have it figured out I'm going to cross my fingers I have half inch male PCV valve after giving it some thought I think a three-quarter inch hole would be the best but thank you very much for your input I guess I can always drill it bigger
  2. S

Valve covers

I'm about to order aluminum valvecovers from JRcast just wondering what size hole I should specify for breather .My pressed factory is kind of cobbled together. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks
  3. S

V 6 alpine Steve Hodges

Just wanted to reach out to Jose Rodriguez. Hope your doing well. Don't know if you remember following my car (rust bucket) on a journey to federal way to be saved from certain death. Then talked me into converting it into a V6 hot rod. Still love the car. Just wanted to say hi & Thanks...
  4. S

Gas tank for a 62 Alpine

Thank you so much for that advice I'm going to look into that
  5. S

Like reference to Maxwell are you the one who has value covers

Like reference to Maxwell are you the one who has value covers
  6. S

Valve covers

I saw some one had made some very cool valve covers for a 2.8 Ford motor are any of these sill available
  7. S

Gas tank for a 62 Alpine

Thanks for all your ideas. I was hoping for a possible fitment of some other tank later model or something. One thing l have done was replaced all of my gauges with Autometer sportcomp gauges but the programmable fuel gauge has never worked right .l guess l was hoping for a tank that might fit...
  8. S

Gas tank for a 62 Alpine

Need a gas tank for 62 alpine or an alternative.... Mine seems to be leaking...I have had it relined and patched but still leaks....
  9. S

Cool New Seats!

Want those seats
  10. S

Married

Married