• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

1962 Sunbeam V6 For Sale

Mark Burkley- sorry Mark- didn't have the correct spelling of your last good last name
  2. D

1962 Sunbeam V6 For Sale

Dwain, Mark Berkley informed me your car was for sale. Can you send pictures and any pertinent info to drwandfamily@icloud.com
  3. D

Looking for a nice Sunbeam Imp or Series 3 thru 5 Alpine

Do you have a ‘64 for sale- looking for excellent to concours level examples- I might need to do more research based on your comment
  4. D

I thought 59-62 were the big fin years. ‘67 had the bigger engine?
  5. D

66 ALPINE Series V w/overdrive FOR SALE

Ash, only series V or do other S models also accommodate a 6’3 frame?
  6. D

Darn-- Hey can a 6'2-6'3 guy drive comfortably? I can fit in a MGB fine- but haven't sat in Alpine. Thoughts?
  7. D

Looking to purchase and excellent condition turn key SI-SII or SV drwandfamily@icloud.com
  8. D

Ash, Is this '66 still available for purchase?
  9. D

Interested in buyin an excellent condition example of a Sunbeam SI,II,V). drwandfamily@icloud.com

Interested in buyin an excellent condition example of a Sunbeam SI,II,V). drwandfamily@icloud.com
  10. D

64 SIV for sale

I am hoping you might still have that 1962 Seacoast Green Sunbeam Alpine with the white hard top. I saw that it only brought 10.5K at BTA- If still available or if you have others for sale please let me know- I am in a serious hunt- hopefully this message gets to you (I like the quality of your...