• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

1953 Sunbeam Talbot

There is a very original Talbot for sale at Michael's Automobiles in Lancaster PA, Its a 4 speed on the column and first and reverse are pretty much toast What transmission is in this car and what engine...it seems pretty peppy. I have pictures on my phone if anyone is interested. Charles Myers...
  2. C

rear window for early hardtop

I am trying to restore an old aluminium hardtop for a 1963 series II Alpine. Has anyone been able to use a flexible poly-carbonate to fashion a rear window? The rubber gasket calls for a 3/8th thickness? Any thought or ideas would be appreciated. A company in California makes the window for...
  3. C

For Sale

For Sale: 1963 Sunbeam Alpine (according to a note in the original Owners Handbook it is a series II. My car was sold but unfortunately Covid complications forced the buyer to renege on the transaction (no hard feelings,) So a year later now. The car has spent some time at K& T Vintage...
  4. C

63 Alpine for sale

Price reduced. I brought this Alpine in from Phoenix...it is a series 2, there is no rust...zero. The 1592 has a new head and runs great Stombergs have been rebuilt as have the gauges. Car is very peppy...doesn't stop worth a damn. Always draws attention at car shows. It's ready to drive as is...
  5. C

Help finding a friend

I met a guy at the Lebanon PA car show who had the only other Alpine there, his is silver and nicely modified. (He also has an XJ6 Jag with a 350.) I have met him before but never got his name or number. I want to talk to him about doing so work on my 63 Alpine. He is a pretty big guy and is...
  6. C

Help - mostly PA people

I met a guy at the Lebanon PA car show who had the only other Alpine there, his is silver and nicely modified. (He also has an XJ6 Jag with a 350.) I have met him before but never got his name or number. I want to talk to him about doing so work on my 63 Alpine. He is a pretty big guy and is...