• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Gordon Holsinger

Series V brake pedal assembly

I am in need of a series V brake pedal assembly pedal bracket is cracked and the nut securing it to the cowl is stripped outs
  2. Gordon Holsinger

Vin tag

My original vin tag is sort of crusty who reproduces them
  3. Gordon Holsinger

Oil cooler for sv

does anyone have a good oil cooler for sale?
  4. Gordon Holsinger

Oil cooler lines

I am having a devil of a time getting my oil cooler lines off! Any suggestions.
  5. Gordon Holsinger

Hurling booster rebuild kit

Is there a source for a rebuild kit for the series V Alpine brake booster?
  6. Gordon Holsinger

Front hub bearing caps

I am converting from wire wheels to 4 lug wheels I need the grease caps for steel wheel hubs
  7. Gordon Holsinger

Where to refurbish a stock radio

I have an original sunbeam radio that came with my series v does not work any suggestions where I can get it refurbished!
  8. Gordon Holsinger

Plastic fuel line

The series V Alpine had a plastic fuel line does anyone have a replacement and where do you get it?
  9. Gordon Holsinger

Do I have a series V rear axle assembly or an earlier axle assembly?

I am thinking of converting my alpine to steel wheels from wires? I have a disassembled rear axle assembly with standard 4 lug axles. The axles are fine spline! The stock rear hubs for Series V are larger but by how much I need measurements for Series V hubs!
  10. Gordon Holsinger

Weatherstripping

How do I get my replacement front seal on my hardtop?
  11. Gordon Holsinger

Series V stromberg filter decals

Has anyone reproduced the decals for stromberg air filters?
  12. Gordon Holsinger

Pistons and rings

Does anyone have a source for a new set of pistons in 020 and rings.
  13. Gordon Holsinger

Yellow stripe booster hose

I remember a post that listed a girling yellow stripe vacuum hose but I can’t find it!
  14. Gordon Holsinger

engine parts colors?

I have a question about my alpine . I am rebuilding my Sv alpine the engine is original I was cleaning the gunk off and I saw that the oil filter block was painted black and the same with the distributor tower. Is this original? I also would like to know what the original heater valve was it...
  15. Gordon Holsinger

Rear wire wheel hubs for series V Alpine

I can’t seem to get MWS in the UK to order new rear hubs for my series V
  16. Gordon Holsinger

Motor wheel service rear hubs for Series V

I have been trying for a couple of weeks to contact MWS in the UK for Series V splined hubs for my Alpine has anyone else had that problem? I have sent several e-mails to them.
  17. Gordon Holsinger

Series V rear wire wheel hubs

The rear wire wheel hubs for a series V are different from series 1 -4! Does anyone have the dimensions of the series V hubs?
  18. Gordon Holsinger

Differential shims

Does anyone have a broken differential? I am looking for shims for the pinion bearing, and carrier bearings!
  19. Gordon Holsinger

Series V overdrive speedometer

I am looking for an overdrive speedometer for a series V Alpine!
  20. Gordon Holsinger

Plastic fuel line

My series V has a plastic fuel line that has been partially destroyed has anyone found a replacement or should I just fab new one from the appropriate size of steel line.