• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Gordon Holsinger

Brakes long pedal

Check your front brake hoses and if you have a servo it may be leaking fluid into the vacuum chamber
  2. Gordon Holsinger

I have been offline for a while, my wife has been quite ill. She was operated on at John’s...

I have been offline for a while, my wife has been quite ill. She was operated on at John’s Hopkins for an aneurism, and is suffering with CFS, (chronic fatigue syndrome) so I have had my hands full taking care of her.
  3. Gordon Holsinger

Which brakes do I have?

Guestie’s garage has the adjusters
  4. Gordon Holsinger

Trying to get back to work on my car. My wife is quite ill and has surgery on Monday

Trying to get back to work on my car. My wife is quite ill and has surgery on Monday
  5. Gordon Holsinger

Parts at Woodley

A Triumph motorcycle gas cap from the 60’s-early 70’s will work!
  6. Gordon Holsinger

Labor hours for front suspension rebuild?

Do not try this yourself! The fulcrum pins are difficult Doug Jennings at tiger auto in Dayton
  7. Gordon Holsinger

Series V brake pedal assembly

I am in need of a series V brake pedal assembly pedal bracket is cracked and the nut securing it to the cowl is stripped outs
  8. Gordon Holsinger

Wheel cylinder

Go to your parts store and ask for a set of breaker points from the teenager behind the counter. The glasses died stare is priceless!
  9. Gordon Holsinger

Vin tag

My original vin tag is sort of crusty who reproduces them
  10. Gordon Holsinger

Back Axle rebuild

McMaster car shouldered bolts.
  11. Gordon Holsinger

Back Axle rebuild

Alpine Tiger spares in the UK
  12. Gordon Holsinger

Soft top toggle wedges

I’m getting ready to put in an order to GB how many do you need? Pm me!
  13. Gordon Holsinger

Oil cooler for sv

Spare if I screw it up getting it off. 300 South Orchard Drive, Purcellville VA 20132
  14. Gordon Holsinger

Oil cooler for sv

We are trying to get her into Hopkins in Baltimore
  15. Gordon Holsinger

Oil cooler for sv

does anyone have a good oil cooler for sale?
  16. Gordon Holsinger

Oil cooler lines

I talked to my local Brit car mechanic he told me to mask off the paint and try a electric heat gun and while it’s warm use a good penetrating oil like pb blaster since it has a wicking action probably have to repeat several times but it should eventually break free.
  17. Gordon Holsinger

Oil cooler lines

I am having a devil of a time getting my oil cooler lines off! Any suggestions.
  18. Gordon Holsinger

Mechanical Fuel Pump Leak

Modern fuels deteriorate rubber hoses use a hose that is for modern fuels!
  19. Gordon Holsinger

25 D distributer question

When I tune my car I set static timing first make sure valves are set properly, and adjust carbs with a vacuum gauge for highest at idle, then I adjust the distributor. New fuels are not like the 1960’s.