• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 63Sunbeamalpine

Title and id tag for an S2 alpine

Body wise it's identical to the S2 I have now, not any thing in the interior as I used most of it in my S2 I have already done... the one in my profile pic don't have any pictures of the other one...
  2. 63Sunbeamalpine

Just one in the trunk...
  3. 63Sunbeamalpine

I could make it work... LOL
  4. 63Sunbeamalpine

Side of the engine bay
  5. 63Sunbeamalpine

Must be a late S2 because I've found nothing on the car... I was told it's a 63 and the engine I have is a 1600 from a S3 GT OD so don't have the original engine/trans for it either... so it's gonna be somewhat of a Frankenstein but don't want to part it out or junk it...
  6. 63Sunbeamalpine

Moss Motors now lists more Sunbeam Parts.

Honestly I don't know how they can be a "British parts" vendor and not have Sunbeam parts... I've actually been on them for years about this... LOL especially after they bought out Victoria British...
  7. 63Sunbeamalpine

In need of a title and Id plate for an S2 alpine, I have a good body I want to put back together. Problem is that the plate is missing and didn't get a title with the car... TIA for any help... I know it's a bit unorthodox but really want to save this car...
  8. 63Sunbeamalpine

Replacing rear axle pinion bearings

The movement I'm getting is up/down and side to side... haven't really looked into it yet but I was thinking it was bearings worn out...
  9. 63Sunbeamalpine

Replacing rear axle pinion bearings

I have a lot of movement in the pinion bearing on my S2.. just wondering if anyone had gone through one and are there any tips or tricks I should know... TIA
  10. 63Sunbeamalpine

Drive shaft and tach cable

HEY, ME TOO... LOL
  11. 63Sunbeamalpine

Series I-II shock conversion kit

I would love to know more about this as I have an S2 I had thought about putting tube shocks on...