• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. whiskytangofoxtrot

Alpine Transmissions

I have a late 66 or 67 trans that I pulled out of our alpine, needs a new rear seal other than that it seemed to run great. I also have one more 4 speed condition unknown, and a early Trans with overdrive which I have not really looked into, I bought it awhile back and probably spent too much...
  2. whiskytangofoxtrot

T9 in an Alpine

Has anybody else stuck a T9 5 speed in an Alpine? I just finished and it was almost was almost painless. The length worked out, my shifter moved about 3 inches aft, and I was able to use an OD driveshaft with only a change of yoke. If dealing with a early series flywheel you could probably use...
  3. whiskytangofoxtrot

Need a Cylinder Head

As long as it the aluminum alpine be one I think I can make it work