• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. O

Good adhesive & good rubber conditioner

Would you mind posting that Porsche color code? I am working on my SV also. Thx Steve
  2. O

Any Ideas?

Dan- I did a rebuild on my 76 Capri 2.8 years ago and just checked my 1977 MOTOR Auto Repair Manual to be sure. The dots on the timing gears are shown to be in exact alignment on the bolt centerlines. Mine ran and idled fine after. Bill Blue's positive stop method for TDC is a great start to...
  3. O

Trunk/Boot Handle

If you would prefer to keep the plate on the boot lid both the lift handle and a license plate mount are available from Sunbeam Specialties. Parts TT61 & TT62.
  4. O

Tires

Coker Tire in Chattanooga (and online) offers vintage oem style and radials in vintage look under several brands. Blackwall and whitewall.
  5. O

Oil Pressure Regulator Questions

Opvr The dump port on the series V valve is .316 inch and is 1.275 off the back of the top nut to the ctr of the hole. The small hole is .089 inch and .530 off the back of the top nut.
  6. O

Opvr The part number for my series V was 71269824 Oil Pressure Relief Valve. It was 10# plus shipping. (forgot that I ordered 2) I had to call them (011-44-1273-412764) because much of their stuff is not listed. They seem to have a lot of items that our US suppliers show as NLA or out of stock...
  7. O

Opvr If you are interested, Speedy Spares Services Ltd in UK had both versions in stock for about $30 bucks as of last month.