• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. P

seals for hardtop

Where is the best place to buy replacement seals for a hardtop
  2. P

Back window install

Is there a video of how to install a back window
  3. P

Hardtop Headliner Installation

Can anyone give me a web site to watch on the process of redoing headliner?
  4. P

Headliner

Thanks for all your imput. Sorry haven’t gotten back to you all sooner, was cooking turkey. Will get get at it when the snow has us blocked in.where would you recommend to get the 3 hardtop window seals?
  5. P

Headliner

Has anyone experienced installing a headliner, and if so what were the hiccups? Thanks
  6. P

Headliner

where is the best place to purchase the white with black dots headliner for alpine 5 ? Thanks
  7. P

Headliner

does anyone know where to get the white with black dots headliner, that is ready to install?
  8. P

Outer seal on door window

when installing the door to door outer seal, there ar 7 clips to fasten the rubber seal from the latch side to the wing window, but there aren’t any from the back of the wing window to the front. Are there supposed be clips on that wing area? This is for a series V. Thanks in advance
  9. P

Weather strip

Is this the one that goes on the door frame under the threshold?
  10. P

Weather strip

11. P

Weather strip

Is that piping smaller than the felt and rubber one?
  12. P

Weather strip

i am putting weather strip around the door frame, am wondering does it butt put to the aluminum threshold, or does it go from window frame all the way to other end at the chrome key post plate?
  13. P

Boot hindge

Is the right has you are sitting in car, or facing front of car from the outside?
  14. P

Boot hindge

When you put the hindge back on boot lid ,is there a right n left hindge and how are they marked ?thanks in advance!
  15. P

Excelerator cable

where to route the excelerator cable on series 5Alpine
  16. P

Inside door part

Thanks was looking for used. Have a good night.
  17. P

Inside door part

Repo will be fine and 1 black plastic escutcheon ,if you have it. Let me know the $ amount. Thank you. Phyllis
  18. P

Inside door part

We will need 2 of the DP 59.
  19. P

Inside door part

I am looking for the chrome door latch handle, for 67 alpine series 5
  20. P

Door parts

That sounds great. How much are you asking for it?