• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 6

Series IV Automatic

what tranny fluid did you use. I have the 1725 in mine with the Stromberg duals but looking at switching out for the weber 32. Having hard time setting the strombergs. Running a bit rich so getting a bit of smoke. I do have a rebuilt kit.
  2. 6

Series V Throttle Linkage

I had a vacumn leak coming from mine and sodered them. I looked for the parts and could not find and improvised. They are out there somewhere
  3. 6

Soft top for 64 GT

Thanks Everyone for the feedback. Appreciate the leads and comments.
  4. 6

Soft top for 64 GT

I have the original hardtop but what's the name of the UK company.
  5. 6

Soft top for 64 GT

Thanks Guys- yes I have seen that video- I have been looking for a parts car here on Vancouver Island but haven't come across one-never mind another Auto- sure there must be something around. I do have a lot of parts but would be nice finding more, even a 63 or 65 parts would be ok. But wilth...
  6. 6

Soft top for 64 GT

Just wondering if anyone on here has been able to find the complete kit. Not that I want to cruise with a top on but sometimes in this Canadian weather you never know what will happen. Any help. Sorry if this has been asked in the past but could not find any details on the search. Thanks
  7. 6

Wouldn't it be betterr if we didn't have kids?

The only time I get to work on mine is after both kids go to bed. Mine are young- I Did however get to take my 7 year old for a cruise in the Alpine with the booster seat- whether its illegal not sure but hey no belts in the back so should be ok.
  8. 6

BW35 auto

do you still have this- I might be interested in it. I have a 64 auto with a BW35 in it- might be nice for a backup
  9. 6

Series IV Automatic

I have a white 64 auto with the bw35 on Vancouver Island.