• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. canbeam

Parcel Shelf Pear Panel.

For Sale Series V Alpine, parcel shelf rear panel. This is the panel that hides the soft top. This panel looks like an original uninstalled panel, or someone was unbelievably careful removing it from a car. To my untrained body man eye, I couldn’t see any marks or evidence of spot welds. Some...
  2. canbeam

TEAE UNITED 39 OAKVILLE, ONTARIO, CANADA SEPT 15-18, 2022

UNITED 39 Hotel Registration Is Now Open!!! Book Your Room ASAP As They Will Go Fast!! The host hotel is the Holiday Inn Oakville. Holiday Inn Oakville (Centre) 590 Argus Road Oakville, Ontario L6J 3J3 Canada There are several ways to make your reservations. The simplest way to book your...
  3. canbeam

September 15 to 18, 2022 United 39

Watching from the wings, it looks like SUNI VII was a great time, and I congratulate and thank the organizers and Clubs for planning and hosting the event. These events are very important to the interest and sustainability of the Sunbeam/Rootes marques. Now that SUNI is in the rear view...
  4. canbeam

Automatic Alpine or Convertible Minx or Rapier

Keeping my eye open for a decent solid driver Alpine or other Rootes convertible, with an automatic in it. No preference to the drivetrain type, so not looking for originality. Ideally would love to find V6 powered one. My wife won't drive a standard..... Not looking for a project as I have...
  5. canbeam

Headlight Rims Alternatives

I have a modified Toyota powered Series IV Alpine, and had one of the headlight rims fly off and disappear. I have a bunch of replacements, and could go through the process of trying to match the paint and keep the headlights looking stock, but am interested about seeing what is out there that...
  6. canbeam

Sunbeam Jingle

I uploaded an original Sunbeam radio jingle to Youtube last week digitzed from a reel to reel tape I have dated May 1965. In order to upload I had to add a slideshow, so I threw together some historical photos I have on my computer. The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjyRSaxJFAs...
  7. canbeam

Canadian Sunbeam Convoy to TEAE United

Looking for Canadian Sunbeam owners in Ontario, Quebec, and beyond, to join our caravan across Highway 401 to Detroit, and south to Dayton, leaving July 30th. So far, we have owners with a total of 11 Tigers and Alpines intending to go down. PM me for details.